Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I'd say get a 1/2 size down from fluxes in tubulars. My footaction had em early, but only the navy Colorway. They let me use a $25 off $100 birthday coupon which brought me down to $90 after tax very nice shoe for the price and very comfortable. Would highly recommend.

At the end there is an on foot segment of the grey Tubulars for anybody wondering 

I was planning on getting some qasa's but I might just fold and get the tubulars, cause I could get the Black Scale ZX's and the tubulars for less than the qasas

I don't think they will sell out, and I don't think they are being treated like a launch shoe. So code should work
I'd say get a 1/2 size down from fluxes in tubulars. My footaction had em early, but only the navy Colorway. They let me use a $25 off $100 birthday coupon which brought me down to $90 after tax very nice shoe for the price and very comfortable. Would highly recommend.
Great to Know!

If Footlocker has them this Friday, then I'm definitely trying to get busy with that BDay Coupon...
nthat.gif

Tubulars came in today...

Materials: Actually pretty decent, though mostly neoprene, there are hits of what seem to be suede and leather for accents.

Comfort: Crazy good upon trying them on. They're nice and lightweight.

Fit: They run just plain big. Went with my typical 9.5 and wish I'd gone down .5. Definitely too much toe room in TTS. My next pair will be a .5 size smaller.

Excited to give them their first day of wear and hopefully I helped folk with sizing.

So I have a question on sizing since Adidas seem to be all over the place for me. My normal size in Nikes(roshe, flyknits) is 10 So should I go down to a 9.5 or even smaller?

Well I'll be trying on my share of pairs when they arrive in-store. The Tubulars look best served when you have the right/perfect fit. Don't want to risk swimming in these bad boys.

SC says they'll be out on the 29th for $135.
I ggogled them literally three hours before your post and none of the new articles (SC, Complex Interview) with the release date had been published. Thanks for the info! $135 sounds too good to be true, though.

These are called tubular runners on endclothing, but obviously aren't. Anyone know what this is called? Personally like this much more than the tubulars. Sorry if asked already

Personally don't like the tube runners. They look like a roshe/raf Simmons inspired bastard child.

I'm sticking with the mids but not making any decisions Until I see what Ye has in store. *crosses fingers*

by "tube runners" i was referring to the ones on the previosu page posted by end.. not the Tube Runners that are due on on the 21st!!! cant wait for those!

Last edited:
Personally don't like the tube runners. They look like a roshe/raf Simmons inspired bastard child.

I'm sticking with the mids but not making any decisions Until I see what Ye has in store. *crosses fingers*

they are really just Y-3 Quasa lows at a lower price point. Roshes are trash, dont really see any similarities beside the fact they both have pronounced white midsoles.

Back
Top Bottom