Adidas ORIGINALS updates

well, we all hope that @mykoh will get them tomorrow in hands and infom us for the right size. the conclusion of all the comments i saw here and IG is that these run like the normal adidas sneakers..this means that if you wear a size 11 in am1, then you will probably need a 10.5 for these..this applies in general for most adidas sneakers..regarding eqt guidance unfortunately i don't own yet a pair so i cannot be 100% sure..just relying on others feedback. good luck!

Okay i am also a US11 (uk10) in air max 1 and Airmax 90/180 my Adidas EQT guidance (the red white and black OG) are a us 10.5 (uk10) and the fit is comfortable. for compariston my EQT supports are a (white black OG) are a size us 9.5 (uk 9) and the fit is pretty much the same as the guidance a full size larger....

hope this helps everyone out i would not sleep on these at all euro heads are gonna be chasing them hard if the solebox release was anything to go by.

well, we all hope that @mykoh  will get them tomorrow in hands and infom us for the right size. the conclusion of all the comments i saw here and IG is that these run like the normal adidas sneakers..this means that if you wear a size 11 in am1, then you will probably need a 10.5 for these..this applies in general for most adidas sneakers..regarding eqt guidance unfortunately i don't own yet a pair so i cannot be 100% sure..just relying on others feedback. good luck!

Okay i am also a US11 (uk10) in air max 1 and Airmax 90/180 my Adidas EQT guidance (the red white and black OG) are a us 10.5 (uk10) and the fit is comfortable. for compariston my EQT supports are a (white black OG) are a size us 9.5 (uk 9) and the fit is pretty much the same as the guidance a full size larger....

hope this helps everyone out i would not sleep on these at all euro heads are gonna be chasing them hard if the solebox release was anything to go by.
comfortable meaning the right size or you could go 1full size down from you nike? :tongue:

thanks for the feedback, repped

Anywhere I can cop the black scale adidas below retail?
Black friday into cyber monday Undefeated had em for 25% off...

that's when i copped... $108 shipped for zx 700

Dunno if this helps but, i Have EQT Guidance's (pictured below) and i went HALF a size down from my Nike size and they fit PERFECT (mind you this is all subjective).

I also own Kith EQT Supports and I went down a FULL size from my nike size and they fit good. Take that for whatever its worth.

Every adidas I own (roughly 8 pairs) besides the EQT Supports i've gone down half a size from my nike size and they all fit well. 

Last edited:

Black friday into cyber monday Undefeated had em for 25% off...

that's when i copped... $108 shipped for zx 700

Dunno if this helps but, i Have EQT Guidance's (pictured below) and i went one size down from my Nike size and they fit PERFECT (mind you this is all subjective).

I also own Kith EQT Supports and I went down a FULL size from my nike size and they fit good. Take that for whatever its worth.

Every adidas I own (roughly 8 pairs) besides the EQT Supports i've gone down half a size from my nike size and they all fit well. 
so basically every adidas you own you went half size down apart from supports AND guidance..where you went 1 size down, not only supports.

great..lets see..i hope you are wrong for the guidance!:tongue:

so basically every adidas you own you went half size down apart from supports AND guidance..where you went 1 size down, not only supports.

great..lets see..i hope you are wrong for the guidance!:tongue:
 Sorry bruh, i could see where my assessment was confusing. 

I've EDITED it.

So what
So what is your assessment on the fit of the ZX 7000 black scale? Thanks in advance.
Dunno yet, since UNDFTD is slow AF with processing orders and shipping. To be safe i went with my usual adidas sizing, which is HALF down from my nike/JB sizing. I'll know for sure when they come in next week.

FYI, i wear a size 8 US in 95% of my shoes (i own close to 400). IMO that's my TTS. I have a somewhat narrower/flat foot and i PREFER my kicks to be comfy but dont mind snug. I def can't stand ALOT of SPACE in the toe area of any kicks, plus many times i wear my kicks unlaced and i dont like slippage. PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS ALL SUBJECTIVE. Not everyone like snug kicks and some folks have wide feet so they have to size up since most athletic brands rarely make shoes in different WIDTHS. 

That said, ALL MY ADIDAS are 7.5 US (please note that an 8 US = 7 UK in NIKE. BUT NOT IN ADIDAS. For Adidas, a 7.5US = 7 UK) minus the LONE exception of the Kith EQT supports which i had to size down to a 7 US and IS still slightly loose. IMO, those were just made using oddly sized molds or lasts.

Anyway, I hope this helps.

Last edited:
quality on point... true to size... I wear a 8 in jordans... 8 in these.
these feel better than the loops IMO

Will FNL or Champs/FL be dropping the New years' Tubulars?  anyone know spots that haven't dropped the black ones yet? slept on the adidas.com drop, and now scrambling around to find them. any help greatly appreciated.

Will FNL or Champs/FL be dropping the New years' Tubulars?  anyone know spots that haven't dropped the black ones yet? slept on the adidas.com drop, and now scrambling around to find them. any help greatly appreciated.
What size?

Ordered some tubulars from Karmaloop since Nov 22nd. Got Notification it'd ship sometime by Dec 1st. 

I just opened a Paypal dispute this morning, i mean screw this. 

Last edited:

Ordered some tubulars from Karmaloop since Nov 22nd. Got Notification it'd ship sometime by Dec 1st. 

I just opened a Paypal dispute this morning, i mean screw this. 
Lol are you fkin serious? Assuming you picked Standard Shipping (4-7 BUSINESS days), Dec 4th is the end tail of that...

Patience is gone from the world...

Did you contact Karmaloop at all? 

Last edited:
Lol are you fkin serious?

Eh. If it's been over ten days since he ordered them, I'd probably do the same damn thing. That's a little excessive for a big shop like Karmaloop.

Lol are you fkin serious?

Eh. If it's been over ten days since he ordered them, I'd probably do the same damn thing. That's a little excessive for a big shop like Karmaloop.
10 days yes, but not 10 business days, which is what they specify on their shipping methods.

It has actually only been 7 business days since he ordered them...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom