Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I cant believe how many ppl passed on this release. Top notch quality and the shoe breaks way more necks then these GR Jordan's
I dont see how people passed, when multiple people are looking for pairs that cannot be had
lol I have only myself to blame for passing on these initially...I was blinded by everything else that were coming out

Just got my king push in today they are clean, very satisfied 
nthat.gif

lol I have only myself to blame for passing on these initially...I was blinded by everything else that were coming out
same here lol. i knew pusha had a sneaker coming out, but i wasnt really staying up to date. plus, it was 3 days after the legend blue frenzy, so jordans were on the forefront of my focus lol

same here lol. i knew pusha had a sneaker coming out, but i wasnt really staying up to date. plus, it was 3 days after the legend blue frenzy, so jordans were on the forefront of my focus lol
Sounds about right...i would trade my legend blue in a heart beat lol

I cant believe how many ppl passed on this release. Top notch quality and the shoe breaks way more necks then these GR Jordan's

Last weekend I copped the Feature Sauconys then the Diadora Sols and at the same time unexpectedly copped Wings + Horns. Then on Monday morning I got the call for the Jordan Pack. I didn't realize the King Push was dropping Tuesday as well or I probably would have passed on the Sauconys or NBs and got those later since these King Push are a big pain in the ***.

Last weekend I copped the Feature Sauconys then the Diadora Sols and at the same time unexpectedly copped Wings + Horns. Then on Monday morning I got the call for the Jordan Pack. I didn't realize the King Push was dropping Tuesday as well or I probably would have passed on the Sauconys or NBs and got those later since these King Push are a big pain in the ***.
honestly all of the above drops you mentioned have been rather difficult for everyone to grab. Must be the holiday spending but All of those have sold out quick on most every site I've seen. Just curious, what size are you Jay?

I dont see how people passed, when multiple people are looking for pairs that cannot be had
A lot of ppl underestimated this release and then throw the yearly Jordan onslaught this time of year ppl forgot and did stay up to date like members just said. Don't give up ppl, you still have a shot to get these for retail. Just follow the remaining stores and turn on mobile notifications. I'll try to help out

A lot of ppl underestimated this release and then throw the yearly Jordan onslaught this time of year ppl forgot and did stay up to date like members just said. Don't give up ppl, you still have a shot to get these for retail. Just follow the remaining stores and turn on mobile notifications. I'll try to help out
Thanks alot...let me know if you looking for anything in a 10.5/11 

false
Just got my pairs of the King Push in, and these are probably the cleanest pair i own. Designer quality on a casual model makes them easy to dress up or down. Pusha flourished on these. And just to put it out there, i went TTS and the fit is perfect. I wear an 11.5 in Adidas, Saucony and NB and if i sized down they would have been too small. But i guess everyone's foot is different

I wear 12 in Nike an I got these in sz 11.5

My pair come in Monday. Guess I'll have to sell.

Same here my nike size is 11. all my adidas are 10.5. Hopefully you are good

Last edited:
honestly all of the above drops you mentioned have been rather difficult for everyone to grab. Must be the holiday spending but All of those have sold out quick on most every site I've seen. Just curious, what size are you Jay?

I'm an 11 or 10.5 depending on brand/model. Based on what everyone is saying I would need the King Push in a 10.5. If ubiq would have made their drop Saturday instead of Friday I would be good but I'm not taking off of work.

Made in France Superstars came in from Undefeated last week, and man they may be one of my top pick ups for 2014. The quality is seriously beyond the price point, with the materials and construction consistent of a genuine hand-made shoe. Ordered my usual 10.5, and was a little concerned on sizing, but ill be damned if its not the best fitting shoe I have ever put on lol. Pushas are cool but these blow them out the water imo, but to each his own

Those dark knight Jeremy Scotts are all gone everywhere? The good will out still has that 5.5 but too bad I'm double that size :smh:

did someone in here post the Mi Zx Flux in all red?

can you post some more pix please! thanks

welp, king push is sold out everywhere that i know of.

still looking for a 10, 10.5 or 11...id hate to have to resort to paying at least $120 over retail on ebay

I'm with you on that. I need a 10.5 and I checked the last resort and 120 would actually be good cause the prices in 10.5 suck.

Me likey

Man that is so tempting. And with w coupon it's even more appealing. I got a couple 20% offs that start next month. Nom nom nom

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom