Adidas ORIGINALS updates

have an 11 on the way, but if these fit anything like my busenitz do then 11 is definitely going to be too big. still interested in a size 10 or 10.5, willing to do an even size swap for my 11, or ill simply buy your 10 or 10.5 and sell my 11 back to ebay lol.

hit me up!

Glad I pull the trigger, almost passed hard but that 15% coupon came clutch

:pimp:

have you tried them on yet? also, did you go TTS or size down?
compared to Jordans I went .5 down and it was just right. I probably could have went to a full size down with thin socks

Last edited:
so pissed i didnt have an active 15% off coupon at the time of checkout...had to act quickly

Those King Push's are so raw man. Wish I kept up with the release and everything. Oh well. Definitely not paying $400.

Bit the bullet and paid more than retail, but less than ebay, for a pair. Should arrive tomorrow. Actually excited about receiving these. Lately Nikes just gotten boring.
That fishscale hooked me.

you wont regret

these look MUCH better in person/hand

im def impressed

so, after hastily ordering a size 11 for over retail, i managed to luck into a pair in my true size 10. if anyone needs an OOP for a size 11, hmu. i'll have them in hand wednesday according to USPS tracking. im kicking myself for buying 2 pairs of these, so im willing to hook it up for less than what i paid to help a fellow NT member get their hands on a pair.

Got another email for 20% off 

*Limited time offer expires at 11:59pm PST on December 31, 2014. Offer is valid for 20% off orders of $100 or more atadidas.com.

Use code YOURGIFT

THESE KING PUSH IS THE 2ND BEST RELEASE OF THIS YEAR HANDS DOWN WOW!!!

Yeezy win by default

Last edited:
No, don't let the hype fool you. The best Adidas release of the year was the superstar made in France. With or without yeezys

idk about the best of 14 but these are definitely up there.

R/Os were the best hands down. That shoe release created so much hype and changed the game for sure in terms of consumer behavior ..

I would really have liked to see the Made in France in hand.... that release crept right past me.. 

Primeknit Pureboost Solar Blue and King Push are my favorite Adidas this year.
IM EXTREMELY BIAS towards nike flyknits (Favorite sneaker of all time) but i want to give the primeknits a shot since nike ruined flyknits. 

idk about the best of 14 but these are definitely up there.

R/Os were the best hands down. That shoe release created so much hype and changed the game for sure in terms of consumer behavior ..

I would really have liked to see the Made in France in hand.... that release crept right past me.. 
If these were Pusha T's adidas, I'm sure Kanyes adidas will be even more insane. I'm a huge Fieg fan but him always releasing two kicks every release started to kill his image for me. Only his Gel Lyte V Sages were good because concepts Rose NB crushed his Rose Gel Lyte
No, don't let the hype fool you. The best Adidas release of the year was the superstar made in France. With or without yeezys
The hype on these never sold me. After seeing Adidas released pics, these really took me by surprise. I need to see those superstars in hand.

Back
Top Bottom