Adidas ORIGINALS updates

It is my birthday today and I recieved an Adidas online discount code that I am not going to use. I would like to give it to the first person who messages me today.

I read the Tubular Mocs will drop in Feb overseas.. idk about a US RD yet... if I see anything I'll be sure to post it

another colorway of the mocs

also these
ALL HOT GARBAGE. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

If you're going to ***** OUT a Shoe... atleast keep the Approach consistent, so that it doesn't become a Clown Show.

They started with 4 Monochromatic Uppers... they could've just cont'd that trend of Solid Colors and came out with a Rainbow of Classics.

When you just put out ANYTHING like up above, you show you really don't value this Model, one bit. 
mean.gif

Finishline would benefit from investing in diffferent stock photography.. their images are usually terrible depictions of the product. Even Grail Jordans look worse on there.

Adidas is straight pissing in Nike's beer with these new Moc's - loving the tan, reds, and these blues that give me an AM1 Cave vibe

Adidas is straight pissing in Nike's beer with these new Moc's - loving the tan, reds, and these blues that give me an AM1 Cave vibe
Wouldn't say all that...but they are nice.  Nike is King, everyone else falls after LOL

Wouldn't say all that...but they are nice.  Nike is King, everyone else falls after LOL
I agree no doubt Nike will always reign supreme - I was just stating my love for the tubular Moc, I'm probably just more excited than most hah.

Your right! Adidas is coming out heavy in 2015, these tubulars bait collab Kanye collab! And more great GRs that will hit sales racks!

ALL HOT GARBAGE. :x :x :x

If you're going to ***** OUT a Shoe... atleast keep the Approach consistent, so that it doesn't become a Clown Show.

They started with 4 Monochromatic Uppers... they could've just cont'd that trend of Solid Colors and came out with a Rainbow of Classics.

When you just put out ANYTHING like up above, you show you really don't value this Model, one bit. :smh:  

lol its just like reebok with how they did the questions, just sad

Damn I guess that is good thing that people are getting mad about missing on a few colorways.  Their hit rate has exceeded any other company in 2014.  

Yeah...maybe I'm just getting tired of Nike but I bought more adidas than I did nikes last year...and more asics too.

Back
Top Bottom