Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I wonder why the all stars are on the launch calendar only and not the fluxes?

Time will tell. Cop or bust for me

Rocked the grey Tub. Runners today. So comfortable.
Anyone with a link to the grey ones with black soles at below retail; please do hook me up.
Oyhqz88.jpg

Qao97b0.jpg

hkuvN4H.jpg

I finally got my Bait's, they got delayed because of a storm in the midwest. I like them, and glad I got them. Different from my other sneakers in terms of color. Quality is just so so though.

I went a whole size down, and truthfully could have done another half size down :\

I like the black laces the best.

I decided that the reason these seem so big. They're fine in the toe going a full size down, but I have space in the back ankle area because these are made for you wide footers and I have narrow feet.

Please bear with me, because I'm going to ask this AGAIN. So, to calm my nerves, the SL Mocs, are most going TTS or .5 up? Sounded like TTS was a bit snug? I found of a pair of the blacks, in a size 10 (which .5 size up for me in some case), but they're a boutique so no refunds.

As reference, I'm a 9 in Stan Smiths

8.5 in ETQ Supports

9.5 in most Jordan's (sometimes a 10, 9 fit at times but snug)

9.5 in AM 90s, with a few exceptions in a 10

GL3s usually a 10, but 9.5 will fit in, albeit slightly snug

GLVs been getting 9.5s, but of late, like the '15s, they seemed snug, so may move to 10s.

Quick replies appreciated and thanks

Please bear with me, because I'm going to ask this AGAIN. So, to calm my nerves, the SL Mocs, are most going TTS or .5 up? Sounded like TTS was a bit snug? I found of a pair of the blacks, in a size 10 (which .5 size up for me in some case), but they're a boutique so no refunds.

8.5 in ETQ Supports

GLVs been getting 9.5s, but of late, like the '15s, they seemed snug, so may move to 10s.

I'm the exact same sizing as you except i'm a 9.5 in stan smiths and I don't own a pair of Supports . Additionally, I wear a size 9.5 in flyknit racers , 10 in trainers, 9 in NB (albeit a bit tight), and a 9 in zx fluxes.  9.5 (TTS)  in the Mocs fit perfect for me but 10 would probably be do able

Last edited:

8.5 in ETQ Supports

I'm the exact same sizing as you except i'm a 9.5 in stan smiths and I don't own a pair of Supports . Additionally, I wear a size 9.5 in flyknit racers , 10 in trainers, 9 in NB (albeit a bit tight), and a 9 in zx fluxes.  9.5 (TTS)  in the Mocs fit perfect for me but 10 would probably be do able
Thanks for the quick reply. I'd rather wait than have a shoe that's too big. I'll be pissed at myself. I cannot stand ill fitting shoes whether too big or a little snug. It will annoy me every time I put them on.

yeah man sl mocs were tts to me too. i got the same size as my stan smiths.  

anybody own a pair of these?

i really want to pick up a pair.  any comments regarding fit and quality?

the Chicago adidas store is only getting the xeno flux. Sucks because my wife wanted the superstars and the FTL locator doesn't show them being released in Chicago either... But the city of Wauwatosa, Wisconsin will be getting them. Go figure.

^^ they're TTS. If you're near an outlet check there. Orlando premium had a fsr of those last weekend. Also had the big sean joints in big sizes
Funny you mention that, but apparently they're all gone. I called, said they had 1 pair, but couldn't be located. I was going to see if my buddy could pick them up for me since I'm originally from there, but ... that doesn't mean they're looking very hard. Sucks Adidas doesn't do phone orders, else it wouldn't be a problem.

On that note, has anyone seen these actually in the store (Footaction, Champs etc)? Or was that more of an online shoe?

looks like the Xeno flux is not releasing on adidas site  from what I was told

only online retailers Ive seen are FLT and Champs.. your local Adidas Originals stores should be getting these tho! 

looks like the Xeno flux is not releasing on adidas site  from what I was told

only online retailers Ive seen are FLT and Champs.. your local Adidas Originals stores should be getting these tho! 
f*ckkkkkk

I have bad luck with FTL, hopefully people aren't waking up to buy these and go for some nike release instead

got mine in today, quality is dope, not keeping them though...not feeling them on feet

also these were on sale 50% off and i might just be rocking them for spring (84lab pen 750s)

Back
Top Bottom