Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Will these stan smith white gums release on adidas.com? Seems like they were only released at that sneaker politics store

Will these stan smith white gums release on adidas.com? Seems like they were only released at that sneaker politics store
They were restocked at oneness a few days ago but have sold out since then. I think all star in New Orleans might still have some sizes left. Might wanna check there ASAP!

If you wear a 10.5 or 7.5 look at stores like footlocker etc.

Kith nyc noho only had 10.5
the RAF Stans aren't even that eventful in person ..... 

would much rather just get the new premium Stans from the Blue Collection (aka the UPDT ones posted a page back) 

pulled out the Pharrell Stan's today (outlet steal for $25), speaking of ... and finally found The Hundreds x Adidas jersey in PacSun...

these outlets taking phone orders? can I get the sku of those Pharells please?

Was on the villa link immediately when the fluxes dropped got my size in cart but couldn't check out. These will have to do

Agreed it shouldn't have been white but it's the only way I could get something from the pack. I'm happy enough with them unless I don't have to stop everything in my life to get the fluxes

I'm with you. I "settled" on them unless adidas.com or another site drops the ZX Flux after everything has died down and it's an easy cop.

BTW, when did you place your order? I placed mine on Wednesday. Won't arrive until Tuesday smh. Well, I can't be too mad. I did free shipping.

Last edited:
I thought about doing the same but I just can't get down with superstars. They look weird on my size 14 foot.
seems like every retailer is getting them before adidas.com and adidas stores.

I'm with you. I "settled" on them unless adidas.com or another site drops the ZX Flux after everything has died down and it's an easy cop.

BTW, when did you place your order? I placed mine on Wednesday. Won't arrive until Tuesday smh. Well, I can't be too mad. I did free shipping.

I got mine from the kithnyc.com. came in 3 days which was really nice

anyone know where can i cop superstar footpatrol 10 anniversary from us store that ship to indonesia??
thanks a lot!!

When the hell are they releasing them in the UK/EU? Adidas likes to keep any release info close to their chest, it's like they don't want people to know or sthn lol

just talked to the rep and she said the guy that releases the twitter updates accidentally sent that link. and she has no clue when the drop is going to be, today or whenever. 

There's just a complete lack of communication over at Adidas regarding releases. I chatted with a rep asking about the Tubular Moc US release. She had no internal information and said " I checked the sneaker blogs and they said some time in Feb." :smh::lol:

There's just a complete lack of communication over at Adidas regarding releases. I chatted with a rep asking about the Tubular Moc US release. She had no internal information and said " I checked the sneaker blogs and they said some time in Feb."
mean.gif
laugh.gif
seems like adidas' twitter account doesn't know what they are doing.

the raf smiths infuriate me

quality is probably amazing but that R is just awful, ruins it entirely

What I don't get is the white pair. I held both those and the red pair in hand. Red pair (and I would imagine the grey and baby blue pairs) have some of softest, most buttery leather I've ever seen on a sneaker. I can totally get why there's a price hike on them, although I still think they're pricing themselves out at 455. $300-$350 would have sold much quicker.

The white pair of Rafs (also $455) feels horrible. Leather is crazy stiff and plastic-looking. The leather on the UPDTD Stan smiths is way better IMO. Maybe there's something about the way they're supposed to break in but I really feel like on that pair you're just paying for the stripes being re-positioned into the R. Huge waste.

Back
Top Bottom