Adidas ORIGINALS updates

all 50 supercolors up on adidas.com, use "SpringSave" for $40 off 2 pair
thank you copped red and light pink 8.5.
glasses.gif

Compared the White Mountaineerings to the White Gums and they're exactly the same, so go with your usual sizing folks.

Very pleased with them overall, lovely suede and those little touches are great. Obligatory on the bed shots....

Last edited:
Why couldn't Adidas use that black toecap on the Xeno superstars. Would have made the shoe even more visually appealing than it already is

So I'm guessing certain colors are more limited then others

Only select Footlockers n Footactions are getting the basic colors Red Green Yellow Blue Pink as well as a few online sites

Looks like only adidas had the full 50 color selection with the hard to get colors selling fast

Super colors are a very tough decision
Adidas did a great job though on the site. Clean presentation and the compare option is really helpful
I think ima go with the shift olive and the sand...does anyone have any fit info compared to the original stan smiths?

Nvm sand is all gone!...I guess ima have to keep a lookout till the pop up elsewhere

Last edited:
I dont see much diference between the mints and hyper Green. The ones i want are these i marked, can someone tell what cw is?

Didnt think these would be selling like this

I feel this is the reason the mints sold

Last edited:
These joints are already selling out? Wow, literally slept through it. Adidas with the poorly executed release as always.

Yeah I had no idea these would move so quick...sheesh
What other boutiques are getting these?

Last edited:
These joints are already selling out? Wow, literally slept through it. Adidas with the poorly executed release as always.

It wasn't poor. It's how it normally is, how Nike used to drop. Middle of the night :lol:

Seems like only the popular/worn colors are selling

Color pharrell wore, red....well you know why and the light pink joints (due to the raf Stan smiths being so expensive I guess)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom