Adidas ORIGINALS updates

All black and all grey tubulars are a size? Exclusive...and will release this Friday April 3rd

Does anyone know what time they release their sneakers online? I'm not missing out on the triple blacks

Edit: shoes will release 2:00 am central time on Friday

Last edited:
I asked in the Asics thread, too, but they're too focused on talking collabs, so I figured maybe you guys would be able to help:

Does Size?UK refund/discount VAT? They state their prices include VAT, so they should knock it off for US customers, but it doesn't look like they do. I emailed them about it early yesterday, but I don't want to miss out on the shoe I want while I wait for them to answer.

Thanks!

I asked in the Asics thread, too, but they're too focused on talking collabs, so I figured maybe you guys would be able to help:

Does Size?UK refund/discount VAT? They state their prices include VAT, so they should knock it off for US customers, but it doesn't look like they do. I emailed them about it early yesterday, but I don't want to miss out on the shoe I want while I wait for them to answer.

Thanks!
They don't discount VAT. It's annoying. I've ordered from them a few times and had to pay well over US retail. 
mean.gif

I know it's been asked already, but im new to the thread. How do the tubular 93 fit (they are soo dope!!!) Lets compare them to sauconys (grids, 5000s, 6000s, shadow originals, I wear the same size in all)

They don't discount VAT. It's annoying. I've ordered from them a few times and had to pay well over US retail. :smh:

Gracias amigo. I wonder how they're able to do that then. You'd think the British tax service would have something to say about it. Oh well, they lose my business out of principle.

I know it's been asked already, but im new to the thread. How do the tubular 93 fit (they are soo dope!!!) Lets compare them to sauconys (grids, 5000s, 6000s, shadow originals, I wear the same size in all)

I went with the same size as all my Sauconys, but should've went .5 down from that. So, I went with a 9.5 but should have got a 9.

do you or anyone know how they went about the pharrell release? did they get every color?

I'm wondering if they moved as fast as online I was gonna drive into the city today.
They are just on the shelves, no lines and I am not sure about colors or sizing

Picked up these Consortium Cushions for $70 shipped from the UK.  Patience pays off again.  
pimp.gif

On another note, does anyone have the Made in Germany ZX500?  Wondering how those run--I'm assuming since they're made of supple, deer leather that they'll run a half-size big?  Anyone know?  

went to the Adidas store in soho and it was a mad house. Not a lot of colors left and whatever was left, there was either few or only one size left. I picked up the shift olives and seen they had a pair of the super purples behind the register to i impulse bought them but I feel like I'll end up returning them.

I still want the vivid mints and the blush greens. if anyone has a lead on those iD appreciate it.

Question regarding thw superstar clean.. Superstars run tts? And anyone know where I can find the bLCk color way other than eu sites and adidas.com

Thanks

Question regarding thw superstar clean.. Superstars run tts? And anyone know where I can find the bLCk color way other than eu sites and adidas.com

Thanks

They run at least .5 down and a whole size if u like a snug fit.
I sized down a whole size.

went to the Adidas store in soho and it was a mad house. Not a lot of colors left and whatever was left, there was either few or only one size left. I picked up the shift olives and seen they had a pair of the super purples behind the register to i impulse bought them but I feel like I'll end up returning them.

I still want the vivid mints and the blush greens. if anyone has a lead on those iD appreciate it.
Did they still have the gold wings?

any US stores carrying the Wheat cw of the Tubular mocs? been searching but literally no US store carries them...

Does anyone have info on these?

Not the all blacks I was looking for but these came up when I googled.

All black and all grey tubulars are a size? Exclusive...and will release this Friday April 3rd

Does anyone know what time they release their sneakers online? I'm not missing out on the triple blacks

Edit: shoes will release 2:00 am central time on Friday

anybody ever remove the insoles of stan smiths?

they are glued in so i might need some force. is it worth destroying the insole, i need to make room in there for maybe half a size up. they are just too tight as the are right now and my size is nowhere to be found. :smile: 

anybody ever remove the insoles of stan smiths?

they are glued in so i might need some force. is it worth destroying the insole, i need to make room in there for maybe half a size up. they are just too tight as the are right now and my size is nowhere to be found. :smile: 
Had the same problem with a pair. The sole wasn't really destroyed when I took it out of mine

Back
Top Bottom