Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Lol. UNDS to me = poppin the tags. If you look closely, the left foot (your left) still had the tag, I just tucked it in cause it would throw off the pic.

I think that's the shoe.

These mayyybe for a 1/4 size large. But I have wider feet.

Just got an email from undftd, looks like theres gonna be another superstar collab and since my order was canceled I can reserve a pair.  Hopefully that doesn't take another week to process lol

Ordered 30 min after release

Just got an email from undftd, looks like theres gonna be another superstar collab and since my order was canceled I can reserve a pair.  Hopefully that doesn't take another week to process lol
Same, ordered 30 min after they went live but still canceled.

Just got the same email. That's pretty frustrating. But, yeah hopefully they don't mess up this time lol. Hope its an even sicker pair

Just got the same email. New CW isn't until fall which sucks. I don't understand why they restocked later that week and people who ordered from the restock got theirs but not the people on release day. Oh well

Anyone know a site that still has them?

Hey fam, I want to paint my grey/black SL Loops all black. Anyone have advice on how to do it? Not sure if I should get Angelus flat black paint or regular black. Also not gonna paint the midsole, just the upper.
Any help?

does anybody have an on foot look of the new climachill sonic boosts? i know this is an adi originals thread but just asking 

Just got the same email. That's pretty frustrating. But, yeah hopefully they don't mess up this time lol. Hope its an even sicker pair

Did they send out pics of the next collab sneaker?

Is it still undftd and bape?

-Drew

someone here did mention that there would be another adidas x bape x unfdtd superstar coming. they mentioned that pair had more camo and their personal preference towards that pair.

account was looking a little heavier this morning......

sure enough, that $270 was back in there from UNDFTD

ain't even mad.... like i said.... just annoyed with how they handled things

this mass email could have come days ago.... just letting people know **** got real and orders may be canceled

bout to check and see if I got the reserve email......  that in my eyes is a good gesture and I'll continue to rock with them

END did that same thing for me when an order got canceled.... they let me cop the Burgers the day before the official release ....END will always have my support

Have people been buying the wrong size or did the king push just have the toe puff
It's kind of a tricky shoe to get a perfect size with, at least for my foot. I tried an 8 and they were unbearably tight no matter how thin my socks were. Went up to an 8.5 and they're a little roomy and slip slightly in the heel but still much more comfortable than the 8. 

So the Adidas X Bape Undefeated joints are actually the update model not the deluxe so they run true to size not half a size down I just blew 260 dollars .:smh:

END did that same thing for me when an order got canceled.... they let me cop the Burgers the day before the official release ....END will always have my support

END has been so good with customer support. Quick to respond and quick to resolve. Although that is an exceptional deal you got there. Now I almost wish they'd cancel one my orders, lol.

Back
Top Bottom