Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I don't know which size to take anymore since Peter said they fit pretty small...
sick.gif

What's up with SNS? Is it usually this painful? For instanace, once I select my size, and it "reads the size is already reserved in someone's cart" are you having to refresh to see that size again to try and add to cart again? Also, you guys going TTS or .5 up? I went .5 down my Soleboxes and they're tighter than I liked, so I figured I'd go TTS this time, then I read comments that @Bad Lieutenantmentioned from Peter saying they ran small (who's that anyway?)

EDIT: I hope these are SNS exclusives, because it looks like I struck out bigger than **** and need another place to try for these...

Last edited:
it's been 3 years since i've purchased sneakers that i wanted to wear, when i first saw these, being not that big of a sneakerhead, i wasn't sure if i was gonna be able to get them, but i did..hopefully i like them on my feet, lol.

What's up with SNS? Is it usually this painful? For instanace, once I select my size, and it "reads the size is already reserved in someone's cart" are you having to refresh to see that size again to try and add to cart again? Also, you guys going TTS or .5 up? I went .5 down my Soleboxes and they're tighter than I liked, so I figured I'd go TTS this time, then I read comments that @Bad Lieutenantmentioned from Peter saying they ran small (who's that anyway?)

EDIT: I hope these are SNS exclusives, because it looks like I struck out bigger than **** and need another place to try for these...
Peter is the co-founder and co-owner of SNS.... The word is half size up or TTS... I went TTS, if you have wide feet then you prob should go half size up...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom