Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Looking at getting all white tubulars, how do these fit? Size 10 in Nikes.

Reviews seem to show half size down but would like to know what you guys think

half size to full size down depending on how wide or narrow your foot is. 

im a 10 in nikes and i get a 9.5

I would recommend getting tts cause the neoprene would stretch if you go down.5. That would eventually cause the paint on the front to crack quite badly, which is what happened to mine.

Hey does anyone know what the sizing is like on these neighborhood Mocs that came out a while ago? I'm normally a 9 in adidas with the exception of some EQTsupport 93s I own in a 8.5.

Hey does anyone know what the sizing is like on these neighborhood Mocs that came out a while ago? I'm normally a 9 in adidas with the exception of some EQTsupport 93s I own in a 8.5.
I have those in the same size as my stans you should be good in a 9

Great shoe. Very underrated. It has a nice nappy suede that's really soft and its leather lined.
I don't know where you are picking them up from but there are good deals to be had on eBay.

Cushion 93 sample think it might be to big for the dude in the picture

And top left night jogger sample been waiting a long time for them

Copped the remastered Superstars off end, but after staring at those Lavers for a minute said eff it and copped them too. Such a dope pack.

im def copping the remastered superstars down the line. i love that they used the ROdidas tongue on it

has anyone bought the adidas superstar 80s prime knit? was very interested in picking up a pair however don't know if i should go tts or size down .5 thanks for anyones input! appreciate it

Hey guys I am looking at a pair of Adidas Supercolor Superstars but reading online it seems like they got some quality issues with the shell toe. Any feedback would be great. 

Disappointed they kept that scale print on the Tubular X prime knits.

Last edited:
Hate how inconsistent Adidas is with sizing. Tubulars went half size down and they are definitely small, toes pretty cramped. Must have changed them up

Back
Top Bottom