Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I missed out on the Yeezy Boosts this weekend so I grabbed the Tubular X. I love the design of them, even moreso than the Boosts. They felt clunky on foot at first but two wears in and they feel pretty comfortable.

I missed out on the Yeezy Boosts this weekend so I grabbed the Tubular X. I love the design of them, even moreso than the Boosts. They felt clunky on foot at first but two wears in and they feel pretty comfortable.
TTS or what if you don't mind?

they look good homie.

how do they fit and is there a tre foil logo on the side?  are those just the regular tubular x's?

they look good homie.

how do they fit and is there a tre foil logo on the side?  are those just the regular tubular x's?

they fit a half size big and there is a tre foil logo on the side. kinda irritates me but whatever. and these are the regular tubular x's

they fit a half size big and there is a tre foil logo on the side. kinda irritates me but whatever. and these are the regular tubular x's
you wanted the tre foil? 

i think it looks a lot better without. 

but thanks

Got both C/Ws of the Hamburg Made in Germany from ADC. The shoes themselves are sick. So nice! The only issue is that my burgundy pair arrived in a special Adidas Hamburg box with an insert about the shoe, and my navy pair arrived in a generic black replacement box. Kinda weird.

I said I liked the primeknit tubular x but i got the two mixed up as there were pictures that misnamed them.

But yeah the trefoil on the side was not necessary on the pk version.

I wonder if the Knit version will be the same price as the Primeknit.

I said I liked the primeknit tubular x but i got the two mixed up as there were pictures that misnamed them.

But yeah the trefoil on the side was not necessary on the pk version.

I wonder if the Knit version will be the same price as the Primeknit.
There are three total out now. I was super confused about it too.

- Tubular X (branding on the side)

- Tubular X Knit (some seem to have branding, some pics don't)

- Tubular X Primeknit (branding on the side)

The knit joints take the cake imo.
Primeknit version was 160 USD I believe.
Adi is probably thinking long and hard how much price they can/should charge for these 2016 drops ...

With the YZYs being $200 and considering these Tubular X is now $120 ... they're gonna crab shoot around $170-80 for some...

There are three total out now. I was super confused about it too.

- Tubular X (branding on the side)
- Tubular X Knit (some seem to have branding, some pics don't)
- Tubular X Primeknit (branding on the side)

The knit joints take the cake imo.

Adi is probably thinking long and hard how much price they can/should charge for these 2016 drops ...

With the YZYs being $200 and considering these Tubular X is now $120 ... they're gonna crab shoot around $170-80 for some...

Where have you seen the Tubular X Knits? I've only seen the red/blu/black pairs of regular tubualrs in adidas retailers,
and now the primeknits on Eastbay but no Knits..

Where have you seen the Tubular X Knits? I've only seen the red/blu/black pairs of regular tubualrs in adidas retailers,
Tubular X Knits come out in November according to the Adidas Store on Melrose. BUT it's more likely the guy I talked to was thinking of the Black colorway. Sesame colorway is out in September as far as I know

Last edited:

Where do you see the primeknits on eastBay???

Last edited:
can anyone help with retro boost sizing? Looking to cop the y-3 black. I have searched past few pages but nothing.  Do they run TTS?

I wear 11 in SL loops, 10 in EQT, 10 in yeezy boosts.  Would 10.5 be adequate?

Thanks. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom