Adidas ORIGINALS updates

how do tubulars run?
I know the regular ones run pretty big-if you have a normal foot size half down, but I have no idea about the prime knit versions. 

On an separate note, anyone know the best way to clean a prime knit upper? Afraid my Jason Markk brush will destroy the knit. 

my sz 13 horween stan smiths came in but unfortunately theyre about a 1/2 size too small so theyre going back

sucks because theyre such great quality and the leather laces wouldve looked great in them

my sz 13 horween stan smiths came in but unfortunately theyre about a 1/2 size too small so theyre going back

sucks because theyre such great quality and the leather laces wouldve looked great in them
Did you size down by 1/2 or a full size?

I'm not sure why, even with top notch prices that's been shown here,

can't seem to be perfectly happy/willing to get these Horween Stans... Am I crazy?

I am usually very easy to please with any quality Stans... 

One of my favorite releases of the year.

https://instagram.com/sir_fred/

Thoughts on the high top horween leather Stans? Debating whether to cop through the adidas plug or wait till my size in UB's drop again

I've never worn Stan smiths. Can someone help me figure if I should half size or full size down on horween. I'm a 11 in flyknits and majority Nike, 10.5 in xeno flux, 10.5 in puma classics. Narrow feet.

Was able to nab a pair of Bape Superstars, how do they fit? I got a size 10 and am a size 10 in just about all adidas shoes

The superstars run half size big for me. I always go half size or full size down for a better fit, but that is just me.

Back
Top Bottom