Adidas ORIGINALS updates

havent received an email from UBIQ yet.. what time are they suppose to announce the winners?

Last edited:
Listings on the Bay are mostly in the mid 3's...pretty sure pay pal invoice offers could get em down to 3 with ease...doubt these will see the same price increase as the whites...

I thought you copped Multiples my bad... It's up to you I know I'm keeping mine definitely... I don't really see too many sneakers coming out that look better than these... Plus as I said before these are nowhere near as limited as the white pair... They released in at least 30 more stores...

Last edited:
Those are cool, but I'm in it for the story and concept behind these. I had the OG Lord Willin CD back in high school. Always been a big Push fan.

I have to say Pusha T and Mike Packer are some of my favorite people in the industry. Packer Shoes NJ handled this release wonderfully

i don't remember but maybe 7ish. just super organized. chopped it up with Mike, upscale vandal, mayor, lol even Ebro stopped by 

Shoe Gallery with the 1 day in person raffle on these...no way i could get out there today...looks like im SOL on retail

don't forget guys. Eu release isn't till like next few months. we can all cook!

Back
Top Bottom