Adidas ORIGINALS updates

It sits right below the ankle... But it's a mid top the the cut is shaped like a "v" so the front and back are mid and the middle dips below your ankle...
Right thanks man, I ordered the 3/3 and am now very tempted to get the 2/3 as well. I was just worried it is a tall shoe and I am not a tall guy. Plus I have a pair of Y3 retro boost and they kinda look similar

When did that kith code come out, monday? I got the 2/3s on Saturday
mean.gif

Last edited:
just copped a sz 6 king push from adidas. impulse buy like a mother f'er. dont even want it anymore. what the hell am i gonna do with a sz 6 lol hope they cancel it

When did that kith code come out, monday? I got the 2/3s on Saturday
mean.gif
Code for NiceKicks... not kith. 

Sorry homie. I had ordered my 3/3 from Hanon and had to immediately send that cancellation email. Luckily it had not shipped yet. 

that deal was amazing but I paid retail this morning

every site is selling out and don't feel like stalking sites for em

thanks for the look, if you do see em again for a deal I'll def get a second pair tho

2 Push T's Came today from ADC

1 box had a invoice and card for $30 off $100 or more Jan 15-24 2016
The other box had neither

Anyone else get that card?

I aint get jack!  Nah, it's ok.  Got my safety pair in today from Adidas with no cards.  Just gonna off it since it's half size too small and my true size has shipped.

Got the same card hopefully something cool drops if not I'll cop some lux pants and call it a day...

Do you know how these fit, .5 or full size down?
not sure, i didn't cop. i was guessing the palace boosts would fit tts since they looked similar to pure's but people were saying they fit .5 large. no idea about this release.
I tried a few pairs on a while ago and hated how they felt. I've been spoiled by the Ultra Boost.

Regardless, for me they fit huge, I went down a full size and they still felt a little roomy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom