Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I got my HS Campus in yesterday and I'm glad I bought them. They're a really clean shoe in a versatile cw that will go with a lot of my clothing. Materials are nice, and the craftsmanship is great, as I expect from a Consortium release.

damn i didn't get pick and link above is not adding anything to cart. did it work for anyone? kinda sad lol these were the best 4/20 release.

im wondering the same, can't be too limited since it said that they would release in all 7 of their stores
Hard to tell, Keep in mind those stores are only located in california so hypothetically the ones who do not have access to the store had to rely on the raffle.

Hard to tell, Keep in mind those stores are only located in california so hypothetically the ones who do not have access to the store had to rely on the raffle.

they mentioned something about "1st round of raffle" being over, dont know how many rounds there is, but you're right. Just like my situation, i live in jersey and just had to rely on the raffle

they mentioned something about "1st round of raffle" being over, dont know how many rounds there is, but you're right. Just like my situation, i live in jersey and just had to rely on the raffle
My take on that is that those who won and dont buy the pair by midnight, those pairs get re-raffled for a "round 2" I could be wrong tho.

I got picked for the BAIT raffle I really like the shoe I can't wait to get them in hand

Last edited:
embarassed.gif

are the bait pairs only sold via the bait raffle? will there be pairs available on the site? im confused. Seems unnecessarily limited.

are the bait pairs only sold via the bait raffle? will there be pairs available on the site? im confused. Seems unnecessarily limited.
At the moment they only released through the BAIT raffle only so at this moment people who have won the raffle have a pair but they are pretty limited I wonder how many pairs were made

First bait raffle I didn't win, either these must be limited or they hated that I didn't buy their other collabs when they auto raffled me in 
tongue.gif

First bait raffle I didn't win, either these must be limited or they hated that I didn't buy their other collabs when they auto raffled me in 
tongue.gif
Haha my thoughts as well. I passed on the GI Joe and Bruce Lee collabs, so I wonder if that did me in 

I still wonder if these "rounds" are just pairs that people didnt buy

Last edited:
What's up ya'll... I'm looking to get a pair of ZX750 but was curious how they fit. I'm a 12 in most shoes but an 11.5 in the ZXflux since they run big. Are the 750s the same as flux or should I go up to a 12?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom