Adidas ORIGINALS updates

adidas return policy 30 days... is that used also? or new only? i never looked into it enough but wondering if i try out these slip ons and end up not liking them, can i still return used?
Reading their policy it says:

"If you are not completely satisfied with your adidas.com purchase, for any reason, we will offer you a full refund within 30 days of purchase. *Some restrictions apply.

*Because custom and personalized mi adidas products are made just for you, they are not returnable."

So it sounds like they'll take used kicks back since someone could have worn a pair and been unsatisfied, you'd probably just have to come up with a reason. Sounds like you can only do in-store returns for brand new stuff though, used returns are online only.

yeah i read that on their site, it just didnt clarify used or not, but the whole "for any reason" kinda left it open for interpretation. thanks homie

anybody have any of the Pharrell Artist capsule in hand? How's the quality? Specefically interested in the embroidered shirt/shorts

Last edited:
Joints are tough, I'll post more pics later

Last edited:
Reactions: alp
I went TTS, Adidas rep told me go a half size down from Ultra Boosts but that was too tight

I ordered 8.5 and 9, kept the 9

Repped. I tried mine on - 9.5, which is the same size I wear in ZX Flux and EQTs (which tend to be a bit big on me). They fit funny, really tight everywhere but my toes. Gonna keep the blues for now and return the blacks, and I'll decide if I'm keeping the bkues after I wear them for a day or so.

Grabbed the juice stans off End - can't believe they dropped them early - hopefully they go through. Was going to order from Clot direct.

Oh word, I thought they dropped on Juice last week. Haven't really been paying attention to them, just interested in the consortium tour in general.
I see. I am surprised END dropped them that early. Best price with free shipping if your trying to cop. Passing on these and waiting for this weekends drop 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

I see. I am surprised END dropped them that early. Best price with free shipping if your trying to cop. Passing on these and waiting for this weekends drop 
nthat.gif

They don't look that good anyway, it's a weird suedy material 

Back
Top Bottom