Adidas ORIGINALS updates

What's the consensus on the Mita Seeulaters? Do people think they're gonna sell out (Or worse, be difficult to cop)?

Just wondering whether it's the sort of thing I need to cop at release and/or really need to put some effort into trying to cop.

What's the consensus on the Mita Seeulaters? Do people think they're gonna sell out (Or worse, be difficult to cop)?

Just wondering whether it's the sort of thing I need to cop at release and/or really need to put some effort into trying to cop.
Hard to say, some consortium tour releases have been sitting a little but nothing crazy. I don't see the Mitas being that popular but it's always a crapshoot. If you really want em I wouldn't wait around regardless. Should be relatively easy to get if you're on top of the drop.

Got the S76 EQTs in today. Look just as good in person, wish I sized a full size down though. They're kind of loud so I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep em

^ Nonsense, its the  Perfect summer shoe. 
smile.gif

Anybody going to be picking up anything from the spezial drop on the 7th the indoor super look real nice, some good looking apparel and another chance to pick up a very good looking version of the manchester

Yo these eddie huang adilettes are pretty dope... any idea on the sizing on adidas adilettes?  I'm an 8.5 in UB's

Back
Top Bottom