Adidas ORIGINALS updates

bro repped thought it was all over for these
nthat.gif

1hr and 20min in and either people changed their mind or it's the nature of how UNDFTD carts work, but was just able to grab an ADV in a US9.

Yeah I could have copped 30 min after release last night but I passed. They're nice but I already have the OG Subgreens

Copped at our local undefeated store. Very nice in person. Good thing this came out same day as j1 sbb 2.0.no hype at all.

For sizing reference
Yeezy v1 - 7.5
Yeezy v2 - 7.5
Ultraboost - 8
All Js - 8

Copped at our local undefeated store. Very nice in person. Good thing this came out same day as j1 sbb 2.0.no hype at all.

For sizing reference
Yeezy v1 - 7.5
Yeezy v2 - 7.5
Ultraboost - 8
All Js - 8

So what size did you get for these? Haha I'm planning to go there later and pick it up

I totally forgot about those Undefeated EQT. Has anyone tried accessing online recently? I just tried but the website isn't loading for some reason. Hmmm...

So what size did you get for these? Haha I'm planning to go there later and pick it up
tts for me..

so..I get 11 US all my NMD PK and got the undefeated 11.5 US.. I could fit in 11 US but the toebox area was uncomfortably snug.

For sizing reference
Yeezy v1 - 7.5
Yeezy v2 - 7.5
Ultraboost - 8
All Js - 8
can't believe you are able to wear yeezy 350 v1 and v2 same size bro.. v2 are mad tight to me

anyway..

my sizing guide regarding these eqts:

jordan 1: 11.5

yeezy 350 v1: 11

yeezy 350 v2: 11.5

UB: 12

NMD PK: 11

EQT ADV (undefeated): 11.5

all the above are my perfect sizes for all these sneakers.

Last edited:
tts for me..

so..I get 11 US all my NMD PK and got the undefeated 11.5 US.. I could fit in 11 US but the toebox area was uncomfortably snug.

My homie picked up a 9.5 for me originally and they were snug as hell. But I went back and exchanged them for a 10 instead which were a lot better. So to me these fit me like my UB and other runners

Back
Top Bottom