Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Got these Tan + Gray Suede Stan Smiths in today -- Tan colorway is a bit too light, but loving the gray (reminds me of the Soloist collab a few years ago)

They took them off the site?

Got these Tan + Gray Suede Stan Smiths in today -- Tan colorway is a bit too light, but loving the gray (reminds me of the Soloist collab a few years ago)

They took them off the site?
Believe sold out or taken out from the 30% off promotion they are having.

If those Supports fit like all the ones I have had experience with, YOU GUYS  better go a full size down if you have normal width feet. Yes, a whole full size down, or you're going to be straight up swimming in those things. When I ordered my Bait Big Apples, I was extremely hesitant to go 1 full, but thankfully I did, Else I'd be quadruple socking it.
I like em but with everything dropping right now I'm pretty much tapped out
I just re-read my comment. It was supposed to say "you guys" lol. Wasn't directed at you personally, but rather a generalized statement. Sorry. 

I just re-read my comment. It was supposed to say "you guys" lol. Wasn't directed at you personally, but rather a generalized statement. Sorry. 
All good I got what you were going for.

Looks like a few boutiques already started dropping them. Def one of the best EQT colorways I've seen.

can anyone point in the right direction for some ADV EQT in the all green colorway. im looking for a size 6 for my wife. if anyone could help it would be great.

can anyone point in the right direction for some ADV EQT in the all green colorway. im looking for a size 6 for my wife. if anyone could help it would be great.
which one is the all green one???

Otherwise bait.me have them all 

So glad I was able to get ooped the king push

Fave of the 3

If those Supports fit like all the ones I have had experience with, you'd better go a full size if you have normal width feet. Yes, a whole full size down, or you're going to be straight up swimming in those things. When I ordered my Bait Big Apples, I was extremely hesitant to go 1 full, but thankfully I did, Else I'd be quadruple socking it.
Went TTS with the Footpatrol x EQT Cushion '93 so should I remain TTS with the Running Support?

If those Supports fit like all the ones I have had experience with, you'd better go a full size if you have normal width feet. Yes, a whole full size down, or you're going to be straight up swimming in those things. When I ordered my Bait Big Apples, I was extremely hesitant to go 1 full, but thankfully I did, Else I'd be quadruple socking it.
Went TTS with the Footpatrol x EQT Cushion '93 so should I remain TTS with the Running Support?
Sorry, not sure. I only have experience with Guidance (Solebox: was told .5 from TTS, ended up being too small, needed TTS), Support (Bait Big Apple, heeded everyone's advice and went a full size down and fit perfect), and the CNCPTS Boston EQT (originally went TTS. Those worked but a little snug for my liking, so I went up .5 size).

Sorry, not sure. I only have experience with Guidance (Solebox: was told .5 from TTS, ended up being too small, needed TTS), Support (Bait Big Apple, heeded everyone's advice and went a full size down and fit perfect), and the CNCPTS Boston EQT (originally went TTS. Those worked but a little snug for my liking, so I went up .5 size).
Went TTS with the EQT Guidance x Sneakers76.

Also with the FootPatrol Cushion.

Also with the White Mountaineering Support.

So to be safe I just went TTS here again. 
ohwell.gif

Went TTS with the EQT Guidance x Sneakers76.

Also with the FootPatrol Cushion.

Also with the White Mountaineering Support.

So to be safe I just went TTS here again. 
ohwell.gif
Forgot about the Sneaker 76 I have. Went TTS on those and fit great.

I hope I'm wrong, but the Ronnie EQT Supports ran huge as well.

Forgot about the Sneaker 76 I have. Went TTS on those and fit great.

I hope I'm wrong, but the Ronnie EQT Supports ran huge as well.
Those releases were done sometime ago? I hope the sizing inconsistencies stopped there. Either way i'll update once I get them on hand (or whoever that received them already can...)
I'm READY for these
Trail with partial boost.

Looks like a consortium release too. Hopefully with unfiltered on feet pics will show up...

If those trail shoes have the same sole as the Y-3 Sport Trail X, which it looks like they do, they have boost all the way to the toes.

Edit, yup basically the same sole unit, the silhouette has been around for a while already

http://m.holabirdsports.com/adidas-response-boost-trail-mens-clear-brownneo-ironbase-green.html
They're a pretty solid pair. I own an all black one, they fit TTS if anyone is wondering, and they're pretty comfy and ATR. Really good all in all. ``

This is the "article" that popped out in HB 

http://hypebeast.com/2016/12/kith-aspen-collection
New palace collab
Easy pass as well 

Ive been searching the thread but couldnt find it, can anyone give any insight on how the white mountaineering eqts fit? Any help would be appreciated

WM EQT's arrived. The navy struck me as more of a mixture of indigo and deep night as evident in the PK. Panels are a nubuck whist toe guards are fused.

Next to the CS1 i think the EQT is the go to choice for being next versatile...SeeULaters are nice but they require a certain outfit to go with. Sizes avilable still but surely & slowly reducing as people realizes this after the hype releases done in Nov.
Ive been searching the thread but couldnt find it, can anyone give any insight on how the white mountaineering eqts fit? Any help would be appreciated
IF you mean those above, then TTS (for me at least). 

Back
Top Bottom