Adidas ORIGINALS updates

^

sold out now? can't add a size to cart, saying to try later =\
Keep clicking your size as long as it's not listed as sold out. That's what I did, it eventually added to cart with some persistency. Got the email confirm too... now to see if they ship lol.

Keep clicking your size as long as it's not listed as sold out. That's what I did, it eventually added to cart with some persistency. Got the email confirm too... now to see if they ship lol.
Oh okay I'll keep trying.  I was waiting till they tweeted when it was going live.  Sucks that I'm possibly missing out again lol

Oh okay I'll keep trying.  I was waiting till they tweeted when it was going live.  Sucks that I'm possibly missing out again lol
I thought I missed it, but kept on clicking and it went... they put up the tweet last night about it available instore/online today, but it's UNDEFEATED, don't expect a lot of handholding from them lol. I'm guessing it's a joint release and stock is both the same for instore and online. Only way I can explain what's going on with their cart system. They're sites odd, the backend, how they run it...

I thought I missed it, but kept on clicking and it went... they put up the tweet last night about it available instore/online today, but it's UNDEFEATED, don't expect a lot of handholding from them lol. I'm guessing it's a joint release and stock is both the same for instore and online. Only way I can explain what's going on with their cart system. They're sites odd, the backend, how they run it...
Gotcha.  First time ordering off undefeated online so I don't know what's happening lol.

Does your order status say "Requested"? 

Just copped them from DAVIDZ for 49.95

This consortium EQT Support '93 is due on the 15th (in the EU at least). Adidas is really going all outright now, my wallet is taking a pounding!

A couple new Integral S colours have shown up at urban industry. The first one has a bit of a 'Daytona' vibe to it.
I guess the colorways were successful enough on the Tech Super that they said rinse and repeat.  Ain't mad though, they work well on the Integral.

They done lost their d*mn mind at Adi. Hopefully they have better colorways in the pipeline.

Those are available on End (pre-order)

Last edited:
ubiq sent me the wrong size in the eqt 93 grey/red. i ordered a 9.5 and they sent me a 10.. they haven't responded to my emails at all.

Back
Top Bottom