Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Releasing Saturday at midnight at packershoes.com and in store at noon for $150. BBC will also have them, but I didn't see when.

repped!

150 isn't too much of a shocker. Makes me regret no pulling the trigger on the ostrich consortiums from tres bien though. That wouldve been well worth my 150

Big Sean x Metro Attitudes came in yesterday. Loving these :nthat:.

Only the blue is dropping this Saturday?
I didn't want to post 3 pictures of the same info. All three release tomorrow Saturday.
Concepts will also post their remainders from the in-store release online at noon.

Last edited:
You mean saturday. I'll probably get it off bcc website. They'll have it I assume
bcc?

i really want the blue so i guess i will try for packer at 12AM tomorrow - looks like burn rubber is only releasing red and black

i wonder if adidas originals store in NYC will have them

bcc?

i really want the blue so i guess i will try for packer at 12AM tomorrow - looks like burn rubber is only releasing red and black

i wonder if adidas originals store in NYC will have them

He means BBC. They will have them, but their instagram doesn't mention an online release, just in store at their flagship.

Anyone have any insight to how the EQT Guidance 93s fit? Can imagine they'd fit .5 big like the supports, but I could be wrong

anyone kno the msrp for the track jackets that release with the pharrell pack?

^^ Waiting for individual pictures. Don't really like what I'm seeing right now

And what happened to the SS80 custom on Adidas.com? I went there to order yesterday only to find out that they removed it in the US? WTH???

Back
Top Bottom