Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I grabbed a size 10 in the Adidas SL Loop "red reptiles" a lil bit ago when a few sizes popped up. Im a size 9.5 will the 10 be ok on me? Or will I be swimming in them? Lol

I think you will be good, might be a little big but not swimming.

I'm going to be that guy sorry but I wear a 10.5 in the new balance 998 and 11 in Nike Air Max 1. I prefer a slightly snug fit. The asphalt gold app with the 998 @ 10.5 and the Air max 1 @ 11 as my reference shoes. It recommends a 10.5 in the Adidas Equipment Running Support 93. Does that sound about right? Thanks in advance!

I'm going to be that guy sorry but I wear a 10.5 in the new balance 998 and 11 in Nike Air Max 1. I prefer a slightly snug fit. The asphalt gold app with the 998 @ 10.5 and the Air max 1 @ 11 as my reference shoes. It recommends a 10.5 in the Adidas Equipment Running Support 93. Does that sound about right? Thanks in advance!
I go half down from my 998 size, full size down from my AM1 size. I have narrow feet though.

I had heard different things, but in that Ben Baller pic with the note from Adidas, it says they're Italian leather and genuine carp. Pretty crazy.
yea I wouldnt be surprised if the scales are real, they do feel really flaky

definitely liking these. Can't wait for the moc series to come out

Damn Adidas cancelled my red reptile SL Loop size 10 order. =\ anyone else? Back on the hunt. Hopefully they restock again....

Last edited:
Ordered Sunday night and got them yesterday. Never had shipping that fast lol. And for only $68 that was a easy "cop" 

I have given up with bait collabs. They look good in pictures but in hand is another story

I'll never forget the feeling of getting my saucony baits
(damn near same cw as the EQT's releasing next week)
and just feeling like wth is this???? pics def do a lot of
shoes justice.
I've literally worn them once because I low-key don't rly
like them..

I'll never forget the feeling of getting my saucony baits
(damn near same cw as the EQT's releasing next week)
and just feeling like wth is this???? pics def do a lot of
shoes justice.
I've literally worn them once because I low-key don't rly
like them..
look at all of their collabs ..notice a trend? Same if not very similar colors on most of them. Sorry I'm done being duped by bait and their "filters"

Back
Top Bottom