Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Another good link they remove VAT charge and also ship DHL.

Total is $183 and some change.

Not really interested in these but just saw them
sick.gif
I swear I hate the way europe companies work and these prices. Even spots over there are 150 or 145 or 159 euro. Where is the general consensus? Its like folks just make their own prices. 

What is the real retail of these? I seen $135 on SlamJam and $100GBP on Adidas.DE.

I am trying to find what the real retail is on these.

saw the rod lavers remastered at adidas in soho but sold out in my size, hope more places get em stateside

Last edited:

I swear I hate the way europe companies work and these prices. Even spots over there are 150 or 145 or 159 euro. Where is the general consensus? Its like folks just make their own prices. 

What is the real retail of these? I seen $135 on SlamJam and $100GBP on Adidas.DE.

I am trying to find what the real retail is on these.
Tubular X mesh $119.99

Tubular X Knit $139.99

Tubular X Primeknit $159.99

Last edited:
So I adidas is going crazy here. They basically dropped 4 different shoes with same colorway basically. 

Adidas Tubular X Primekit "Black Snake" - B25591

Adidas Tubular xx Knit - S81674

AND

Adidas Tubular x Primeknit Core Black (****These I guess are the hardest to get. A guy on ebay trying to sell for $400+...crazy****)

And the Adidas Tubular Core black/ carbon

*****To make all these is pure craziness and a waste....LOL*****

Last edited:
there should be a different thread for the tubulars like there is for the zx flux i think..
I disagree the Other Brand forum doesn't move fast as is all that would do is kill responses to this thread . We don't need a thread for every individual release thats just unnecessary and lazy.

Digging the Tubular X Primeknit stuff, any word on who'll be carrying these in the UK? Would assume Size? But no word on their site that I've seen yet...

Kind of interesting find:

Most of the EU shops like Asphaltgold had the pictures without the trefoil in the middle of the X and now it looks like ALL models have the trefoil in the middle of the X. Looked up a picture of the inside tag and the shoes were clearly manufactured in July. They probably sent out the early pairs sans-trefoil to shops and then switched the design later. I wonder why... I like the design without the trefoil more

I started a tubular thread incase anyone wants to join. niketalk.com/t/635116/adidas-tubular-thread/0_100#post_24060365

Last edited:
So I adidas is going crazy here. They basically dropped 4 different shoes with same colorway basically. 

Adidas Tubular x Primeknit Core Black (****These I guess are the hardest to get. A guy on ebay trying to sell for $400+...crazy****)

Where and when and how do we get these?

How do the sl loops fit, I'm copping these but don't now how they fit, I have a wide foot and am a size 10, should I go up half a size? Thanks in advance[emoji]128513[/emoji]

these navy joints tho. I tried the Xs on in store and they seemed too wide for my foot but I definitely wanna see these in person.

So is $174 too much to pay for Sesame tubulars???

I feel like that is expensive.
about the average price if you want them shipped to the US. I can't say I have seen less due to shipping and euro to usd conversion. 

about the average price if you want them shipped to the US. I can't say I have seen less due to shipping and euro to usd conversion. 
Yea, I made the move on them. I had them for 169 from A-Few but they were a size too big, so I caught them on Overkillshop for 174 shipped. Much rather just spend that $5 and be sure I am good on sizing. I am expecting these to run .5 big

So is $174 too much to pay for Sesame tubulars???

I feel like that is expensive.
asphaltgold was $178 shipped. This was one of the few releases that I've been looking forward to so I'm happy to pay a little extra for a guaranteed pair.

feeling the regular tubular x aesthetically more than the primeknit version. The 20% off works on eastbay but would these go on sale eventually?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom