Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Adidas Dot Com UK. I think they are releasing in the US and worldwide tomorrow I guess on ADC. Only some Euro sites released them 12 AM CET today. Well, it is still June 23 over on the North American side of the pond. 
Yeah they're releasing at 8AM which is when my exam starts. Pretty much all but one UK store is releasing at 8AM. 

Slam Jam are very nice in person and quality is A+.

I heard they are more limited than the other consortium tour so Im Glad I copped off Colette

If you can post some photos at some point mate that would be amazing! How do they fit? TTS or .5 down?

Mail call. Just came in from bait.com. Pure flames. Got a size 11 fit is a lil snug and could have went with 11.5 but its mesh so its flexable.

i stayed true and theyre good. Its mesh so even if theyre a lil snug its not bad
That's good to hear. I went with my TTS sz 12 like my Ultra Boost and Mesh NMD (Japan Blue/Black). Got them for $110 a piece. Hoping the fit is snug but good like yours. 

Last edited:
When do your pairs arrive?
I ordered them from Premier Boutique in San Mateo. I'm going to try them in store after work tomorrow. Make sure I like the fit. If I don't I'll return both the Triple White and Black then and there. Manager gave me the okay. 

Last edited:
dont quote me guys. all the color ways look the same to me 

Bait isn't getting the 910s

Pretty sure Packer is the only US store getting them

"As a reference to its launch year 1991, the adidas Consortium EQT ADV SUPPORT 910 is produced in a limited edition of 910. It will be released on June 25th via nine global Consortium partners who will each receive 91 pairs"

hi,

anyone have tried EQT PK Guidance / EQT PK Cushion and know the differences?

need advise which one is real worth-to-cop? Thanks! :smile:

These are the pic of 'em:

You know when dudes press on the front of the shoe while taking a pic to get that slanted look in the toe box, that's the standard adv shape.... Heavenly

Back
Top Bottom