Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Don't own PK stans so can't compare comfort. I went true to size in the HU's though, they fit quite long, wish I could have sized down.

Last edited:
I tried on these Pharrell's at undftd and I was super hella disappointed.

1/2 size long and fit narrow lol...

So my wide foot just looked stupid in em so i passed on em.

^ Damn I have a wide foot too, hopefully they dont look bad, im realy digging these

Seen the yellow pair on foot today, very clean, dude was walking weird tho i wonder why

i ordered a size 9 in the Pharrell's, i have narrow feet. size 9.5 in Ultra Boost 1.0. hoping they aren't too big. i can deal with slight room in the toe but not a ton. saw on instagram that some people sized down a full size? I just wish if you are a size 9 in one brand that that size 9 applies to every model of shoe they offer. 

i ordered a size 9 in the Pharrell's, i have narrow feet. size 9.5 in Ultra Boost 1.0. hoping they aren't too big. i can deal with slight room in the toe but not a ton. saw on instagram that some people sized down a full size? I just wish if you are a size 9 in one brand that that size 9 applies to every model of shoe they offer. 
They should be fine width wise but may be a bit long in the toebox.

That's what my issue was i sized down to where the toe was manageable but the width was just so snug.

I tried on these Pharrell's at undftd and I was super hella disappointed.

1/2 size long and fit narrow lol...

So my wide foot just looked stupid in em so i passed on em.
how does a feet looks stupid in a shoe ? made me laugh honestly haha 

Here hoping that I fit one tts :smile: 

They should be fine width wise but may be a bit long in the toebox.

That's what my issue was i sized down to where the toe was manageable but the width was just so snug.
worst case ill sell them and order an 8.5. just hope i dont have to bother with that hassle. when i measure my foot i'm just over a 9.5 so if i have to get an 8.5 that'll annoy the **** out of me. Brands just need to get their sizing right across the board for their shoes.

Am I the only one that digs the Yellow one?
i like both, and all navy blue and red ones that are supposed to come out. once i get mine in hand and sizing is figured out i'll likely order the yellows and the all blue ones when they release. 

Also did a review on these and man, weird sizing, and it never sucked so much being a wide footer for these Tennis Hu 
sick.gif

Man your feet are wrong they loook bad , hideous bad haha 

Sorry about it though 

Omg I can't unsee that I'm sorry hahaa 

Muerto ******* muerto 

Has anyone copped those Parley flip-flops? I'm wondering if I should size up or down .5 since it's all in full sizes

Need to swap my sz 10 Green Hu's for a 10.5, too tight

Go a half size up for these if not posted already

2nd wear on these Stan Smith "Vintage" today

I'm debating on pulling the trigger on these but I'm unsure of the sizing.. I usually wear a 9.5's in most shoes but with the regular stan smiths I always size down half a size. Is it the same for these? they look like they seem a bit more narrow?

Back
Top Bottom