Adidas T-Mac 3 Restomod

Hope you don't miss they avaiable on adidas.com check link below

Use the coupon USE em151EA7-CE8 for 15% off!!!! thanx to @swagnet

when these dropping?

booo.. instore only :smh:

I want an All-Star pair as well!

Can anybody help maybe?

I need a size 9!

Wait these won't be on the online store? Wow.

Damn I wanted a pair bad this is garbage, at only 200 pairs resell is gonna be stupid.

TMAC always been my favorite player had the ones, two's and three's back in the day...

Really need a lookout for this pair as well. Can return the favor and/or pay on top of someone that can grab me a pair. Good luck to any other true TMAC fans like myself on copping a pair.

I hope it comes to general retail and doesn't stay a limited release only. 

Last edited:
its not one time we just used it 3 times

Just wanted to make sure. I'll use this one since you guys used it multiple times. I'll save the one they sent me the other day until it expires on 3/13. Does the code you posted have an expiration date?

had a feeling they wouldnt be a limited/packer only thing, no way adidas was gonna screw all the ppl waiting for these to come out.

just release the white pair already!

Just wanted to make sure. I'll use this one since you guys used it multiple times. I'll save the one they sent me the other day until it expires on 3/13. Does the code you posted have an expiration date?

Don't know abut expiration date (you should ask swagnet post#68) but it still works so go ahead and use it if you need.

oops my bad i thought you posted the code lol. I'm just waiting to see if this DRose hoodie to go on sale that's all.

anyhow T-Mac V will be copped if they release

Last edited:
Damn looks like I got my pair before they sold out or I picked up the last 10.5 Lol so do these come 1 red pair 1 blue pair sorry for the dumb question but I'm not sure

Damn looks like I got my pair before they sold out or I picked up the last 10.5 Lol so do these come 1 red pair 1 blue pair sorry for the dumb question but I'm not sure
It's only one pair one blue shoe and other red

Is adidas.com the only place getting these online? Didn't realize anywhere outside of Packer was getting them, and now I'm not having any luck getting anything in my cart...had a 14 (wear a 13) and accidentally dumped it, now I can't get anything.

Is adidas.com the only place getting these online? Didn't realize anywhere outside of Packer was getting them, and now I'm not having any luck getting anything in my cart...had a 14 (wear a 13) and accidentally dumped it, now I can't get anything.
im pretty sure its sold out now unfortunately 

Page seems to have been taken down...I can still access a cached version on my iPhone, but looks like I struck out unfortunately.

need to be these.......
I forgot about this colorway...... I'm not a HUGE tmac guy but I would probably cop these
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom