Adidas T-Mac 3 Restomod

I don't believe it as well. I asked about the KB 8 II and she showed me the Crazy 8 ASG. Asked about the Aways too but no info.

Adidas.com customer service is trash. I asked if they were going to release the 3s and they said no then a week later they were on the site smh.

A lot of people like the 3s so I don't really see them sitting on selves too long.

That's true. I'm just wondering if well see the black/royal pair release as well. Were the homes, always, and all star colorways the only OG colorways besides when eastbay came out with all the team colorways a few years later?

Yeah I'm pretty sure those were the only OG colorways. In an interview T-Mac said he's looking to bring back all the original colorways & maybe some new ones.

I used to wear the hell out of the White/Royal colorway back in 8th grade. I dont think I ever got any compliments for the shoe though, just got joked on :lol:

Pretty surprised that they're so in demand today

Are white/royal TMac 3's dropping soon or what? I know Adidas likes to wait for a little while so I'm guessing in a few months maybe?

No release date. Adidas makes it tough to know when their shoes release without a release calendar. You ask the CS rep and they don't know either. Might have to bug them on Twitter to get any info out of them.

Need a pair of black/royals, hope they drop. Wore holes into the pair I used to use for ball when they first came out.

havent been in this thread in months, did the white drop yet? been wanting those for years now

Back
Top Bottom