Adidas TUBULAR Thread

This is for Everyone who owns a pair of the Adidas Tubular Runner:

HOW DO THEY FIT?

Do they Run Large or Small? Should I go a Half-Size Up/Down?

I believe I read a few months back that someone said they may run large/small, but I'm not sure which... 

View media item 1699066

Is it ok to use these for squats and deadlift? Saw these online for cheap and thought about copping for the gym.

tubulars are a weird fit for me.... i wear an 11 in the tubular x but i wear a size 12 in ultra boosts

i went a half size down per the recommendation at the time and it was correct.

keep in mind this is for them original joints pictured up there

pretty cool to see how the line has expanded since them but i'm not copping any more, i actually don't think they're that comfortable

Yeah those Nova's look dope as hell, going to have to cop some. My regular Tubulars are alright comfort wise. Really not that bad at all.

Those Doom's are sick, but they look like they could potentially be a pain to get on and off with that high collar/sock liner.

Saw these on Sneakershouts the other day:

New Primeknit colorway 'Core Granit/Cream-White'.

I am hoping the Primeknit models fit just like the regular X's, because I've got the Cyan pair coming for X-Mas in a smaller size! If anyone could chime in that owns both types that would be awesome.

My first two pairs I got in my normal Nike size 12.5, but as many have mentioned, these definitely run bigger; I think a half size is a pretty good estimate. They fit a little big on me, but not uncomfortably so.

I told my wife to grab a 12 for me in the Primeknit's, so I am thinking that a half size down should be perfect, barring any big fit differences in the fabric types.

Sz 12 should workout just fine for ya.

Those Doom's are sick, but they look like they could potentially be a pain to get on and off with that high collar/sock liner.

Saw these on Sneakershouts the other day:

New Primeknit colorway 'Core Granit/Cream-White'.

I am hoping the Primeknit models fit just like the regular X's, because I've got the Cyan pair coming for X-Mas in a smaller size! If anyone could chime in that owns both types that would be awesome.

My first two pairs I got in my normal Nike size 12.5, but as many have mentioned, these definitely run bigger; I think a half size is a pretty good estimate. They fit a little big on me, but not uncomfortably so.

I told my wife to grab a 12 for me in the Primeknit's, so I am thinking that a half size down should be perfect, barring any big fit differences in the fabric types.
Sz 12 should workout just fine for ya.
Yeah, should be fine, primeknit is MUCH more forgiving than the material on the regular Xs.

do tubulars usually run bigger than ultra boosts? i have a wide foot and a size 12 is perfect in boosts but i had to wear an 11 in the all black tubular x

do tubulars usually run bigger than ultra boosts? i have a wide foot and a size 12 is perfect in boosts but i had to wear an 11 in the all black tubular x
Yeah they run really big. Not sure about the regular Tubulars but the X runs huge for me.

As we close 2015, the sesames were my favorite shoes of the year.  Can't wait for 2016 and the upcoming CWs. 

All black Tubular Xs on the way. Was gonna get the Hemp joints. Still might

View media item 1859998
Just unpacked my black Xs and they are wider at the toe than expected.

Also my exact foot size is an 11.5 but typically wear a 12 so I got a 11.5 cause word was to get half a size down and they still feel about half a size too big

Back
Top Bottom