Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Since I hadnt received shipping comfirmation on my Kith Dooms, I went ahead and did what some of yall did and tracked my package by reference (Kithxxxxxx) and the delivery date was set for this upcoming monday. That was a few days ago but now I checked again, and it just says that a shipping label has been created and its ready for UPS.
I received shipping comfirmation and everything was good until today.

Last edited:
Still looking for a pair of the black dooms in size 8.  LMK if there are any online releases, help!!

Lookin for black dooms sz 10.5. Retail. Any help? I can make it worth ur while with future releases (ATC). New to the adidas line. like these a lot. Feel free to PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't wore mines for an extended time period but I did notice that the I can feel the difference in materials on the 3m toe box. It rubs the top of your toes roughly.
I've been complaining about this since the pk tubular. I can't belive Adidas let theses out of quality control like that it's such a major flaw it makes them until wearable. They put a strip in u b toe box but not nearly as big like they didn't even try them on when they made them

anyone else having issues with their toes nicking the rubber part of the toe box near the edge.

I wore greys tonight and found it very annoying, it's a flicking feeling. I don't understand why they just didn't make the entire toe soft mesh. it's really messing me up
I can't belive that no one else noticed this

Does anyone know why I am seeing pairs with different colored soles? Some have all white soles, and some have black in the middle. I know the Kith pair is supposed to have the black sole in the middle, but I am seeing both versions for the regular black pair online. Help since I am trying to buy on ebay now. Thanks in advance!

Pics here:
View media item 1892748View media item 1892749

Last edited:
You might be looking at Tubular Nova soles. I know they're black in the middle. The grey Dooms have a white/chalk color.

I guess it's now gonna be impossible to find my girl a pair of dooms. Now somebody thinks their cute c'mon.

no not yet
Thank god. Mine look legit from what I know from the other size I owned but the box sketches me out. Looks legit but really small, shoe touches both ends of the box when they're in there and the sticker is a bit crooked.

no not yet
Thank god. Mine look legit from what I know from the other size I owned but the box sketches me out. Looks legit but really small, shoe touches both ends of the box when they're in there and the sticker is a bit crooked.
I doubt they'll make fakes of the Kiths. The Core Black & Grey are another story though. Should be seeing reps of those popping up any day now.

anyone else having issues with their toes nicking the rubber part of the toe box near the edge.

I wore greys tonight and found it very annoying, it's a flicking feeling. I don't understand why they just didn't make the entire toe soft mesh. it's really messing me up
I have the same issue...makes me feel like I should've went tts on my Kiths. It's not terrible though.

Back
Top Bottom