Adidas TUBULAR Thread

size run for the kith dooms is 4-13.5 (and remember they run 1/2 size large as was posted above)

Love at first sight...

Does anyone know any release info for tubular nova's? I've seen a couple of places drop the black colorway...

BUT THIS IS THAT ONE!

View media item 1877199
No set release info on those but they're part of the Spring 2016 collection. So they might release anywhere from March - April. Novas also fit .5 big. And the black colorway is available now along with the white colorway.

No set release info on those but they're part of the Spring 2016 collection. So they might release anywhere from March - April. Novas also fit .5 big. And the black colorway is available now along with the white colorway.

Thanks for your reply man appreciate the info!

can't wait for the release :smile:
Same 
pimp.gif

Saw some tubular runners on sale at finishline. Was thinking about getting a pair for work. How are these comfort wise? Would they be good for a job where I stand all day?

Saw some tubular runners on sale at finishline. Was thinking about getting a pair for work. How are these comfort wise? Would they be good for a job where I stand all day?
They're comfy but I don't think comfy enough for a standing job.

I have a standing job and just wore the Nova's for 7 hours, pretty comfy. Not UB or Air Max comfy but I wasnt complaining or wished I wore another pair of kicks.

The Tubular X was slightly uncomfortable, but again nothing id really complain about.

I have a standing job and just wore the Nova's for 7 hours, pretty comfy. Not UB or Air Max comfy but I wasnt complaining or wished I wore another pair of kicks.

The Tubular X was slightly uncomfortable, but again nothing id really complain about.
If you don't mind, where did you get the nova's from?

anyone hook it up with a cart link?

What are doom's retailing for?

With the RF's being $165 if retail is $120 or less i might pass. The Grey dooms are good enough for me i don't need that $40+ mark up.

anyone hook it up with a cart link?

What are doom's retailing for?

With the RF's being $165 if retail is $120 or less i might pass. The Grey dooms are good enough for me i don't need that $40+ mark up.
Retail on the CNY dooms are 150-165.

I'm leaning toward $165 though i cant rememeber

Back
Top Bottom