Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Im a TTS 10 in most Nikes, 10.5 in UB and a 9.5 in 350's, Dooms and Novas. Dooms probably fit the biggest out of the 3 as well.
I am the same size. The dooms fit the biggest as well.

It seems like the NMDs are taking all the hype. Hopefully people are broke by Saturday so I can cop these Tubulars.

not gonna lie I like how this tubular post is a sub community within nike talk lolol but on the other hand im still looing for some dooms size 12 someone help a brotha out!!!!
roll.gif

praying the nova pk's stay low-key. super tired of the adidas wave. I'm beyond shocked that all those generic mesh NMD's sold out today.

Last edited:
were all tired of this hype train. I wanted to wear those PK black NMDs and Im waiting for the triple black dooms. Anyone know when?

I've got a pair of the Kith Dooms, size 12 I'm probably gonna unload if you are interested in them.

Was a painful day today with these nmds. I might have to pass on those especial forces. Or sell all my foams lmao

Ubiq doing a raffle for them Special Forces but im pretty sure their raffles are rigged from what ive heard in the past lol

Back
Top Bottom