Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Got a confirmation email. Am I safe? Also how much of a difference is a 8.5 to a 9? 9 is my true size and I have a 8.5 in the blacks and want to get an idea how much of a difference it'll be.

Got a confirmation email. Am I safe? Also how much of a difference is a 8.5 to a 9? 9 is my true size and I have a 8.5 in the blacks and want to get an idea how much of a difference it'll be.
You're never safe unless you get a shipping confirmation email, not order confirmation.

just dropped on undefeated. goooo

Repped homie. I think I got a pair because of you.

Kind of scared that I might get cancelled though. I messed up filling out my info about 3 times and didn't think I would get them. But when I clicked through my order processed and I got my confirmation. This is my first time ordering from undefeated online. Do they cancel order often or am I good?

just dropped on undefeated. goooo

Repped homie. I think I got a pair because of you.

Kind of scared that I might get cancelled though. I messed up filling out my info about 3 times and didn't think I would get them. But when I clicked through my order processed and I got my confirmation. This is my first time ordering from undefeated online. Do they cancel order often or am I good?

Yeah man, this dude came in clutch.

I feel the same exact way, I had to make a full account before purchasing...had me sweating

seriously, bastards caught me off guard with that had to register bs. Felt like I was looking for that checkout button for years

seriously, bastards caught me off guard with that had to register bs. Felt like I was looking for that checkout button for years

Haha I didn't have an account either but I was able to checkout with the quickness. Thanks for the heads up. I'd rather have a slightly bigger fit than no pear at all. Will still try for the better size if I can somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom