Adidas TUBULAR Thread

No SoleLinks here: Anyone needing a size 12 Tubular Doom CNY for way under retail, PM me for a link.

hkeer.gif

Got one from deadstock :pimp:

Where at for under retail? Might cop a pair.
Adidas has 15% off when you sign-up with an email, just make a new one if needed.  Footlocker also has 15% off and 20% off if VIP (last weekend).  Footlocker didn't have my size so I got them from adidas.  Full size runs last week on adidas, stock is lowering.  I think FL has size runs froms 7.5-12.

yet another fit question... for those who got  the special forces doom, how did you size them in terms of the actual fit on your foot?

since these aren't primeknit all the way to the end of the toe did you leave some room? you guys generally leave room with the pk's or wear them so your foot is pressed up into the end of the toe box?

yet another fit question... for those who got  the special forces doom, how did you size them in terms of the actual fit on your foot?
since these aren't primeknit all the way to the end of the toe did you leave some room? you guys generally leave room with the pk's or wear them so your foot is pressed up into the end of the toe box?

My true size is a 9. I got the black dooms in a 8.5. My foot probably stops at where that toe accent is. I'm getting the special forces in at size 9 so idk how that's going to fit exactly but the 8.5 are perfect for me. My toe isn't rubbing against the tip of the toe like some other posters are saying that's bothering them.

I'm normally an 11 I tryed on an 11 10.5 and a 10

11 way to big
10.5 money!!! a bit of wiggle room toes not touching the tip perfect for me
10 my big toe was right on the tip too snug for my liking. But could get away with wearing a 10.

Also remember your everyone's foot is different. But these shoes do run big.

I'm normally an 11 I tryed on an 11 10.5 and a 10

11 way to big
10.5 money!!! a bit of wiggle room toes not touching the tip perfect for me
10 my big toe was right on the tip too snug for my liking. But could get away with wearing a 10.

Also remember your everyone's foot is different. But these shoes do run big.
Im an 8.5 on UBs and i tried on the Novas and 8 is perfect. Never tried on dooms but im assuming theyre the same

Thanks for the replies! That makes me feel better. I'm usually a 9.5/10 and picked up a 9 in these. My toe ends just past where the plasticized accent begins. Got home and my ocd had me thinking maybe I should've gone 8.5 and been snug up against the toe box. Think it's the way it feels with the pk ending and the stiffer toe that was throwing me if that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom