Adidas TUBULAR Thread

grabbed the last pair of sesame straps from end at 1am, 2hrs later shipped.  I might mess with them more often...

just grabbed the navy dooms from end for $150. No demand on those? Im okay with that. Shoe is :nthat:

just grabbed the navy dooms from end for $150. No demand on those? Im okay with that. Shoe is
nthat.gif
U ordered from them before? Will it really deliver before the weekend?  Seems a bit crazy...

Says by Fri 10:30am

Last edited:
Yep. Ull have em by then. My order shipped already.
happy.gif

They pulled it off, great shop. Superb overpacking and also a bag...  

Anyhoo, have both the grey/pink and sesame Tubular Invader Straps now... love both.  Still having a tough time believing they were only a hair over $1... I might grab one more sesame before I call it quits.

edit: ADC added 1 pair of sesame in my size... just snatched for less than $1. [emoji]127942[/emoji] Can enjoy both colorways in peace.

View media item 2117534

Last edited:
You glued it back together? :lol:

Stitch it fam.

Yeah, well some of us have jobs and lives and don't have hours to stitch shoes back together. I'm into sneakers, not arts and crafts.

...but the glue came apart and so I did spend an evening I should have spent packing to move stitching these back together. Not the cleanest job but it ought to do the trick.

View media item 2123668so i have both black and grey wear them since release date how did they rip at the seam in the sock?

Maybe I could have been more careful when putting them on my feet, but jeez, you shouldn't have to treat $150 kicks like delicate flowers. Regular socks don't come apart this easily.

To prevent this in future I'm going to start using a shoe horn to put them on, but that gets a little awkward and you're still putting stress on the seam. Maybe I just got a bad one.

Also, on both shoes, the sock liner is fraying on the outside, also on the back part. Sock liner might be rubbing against itself or the part of the shoe that isn't the sock liner. That probably sounds confusing.

Good luck with yours.

Dude tombout hours and arts and craftBut putting elmers glue to repair like he in the sweatshop himself smh

Mine already got some stains from my black jeans on the creme suede. Can I remove the stains by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom