Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

when is this **** going to happen?

Fr fr! I was just looking on his IG earlier & ain't see no new posts related to Adidas.

Side note : I wonder if he'll be designing or giving any input to Harden, Dame, Spida & Ice Trae sneakers?

Fr fr! I was just looking on his IG earlier & ain't see no new posts related to Adidas.

Side note : I wonder if he'll be designing or giving any input to Harden, Dame, Spida & Ice Trae sneakers?

I hope so, all the adidas sigs look like you can just interchange the star behind them and it would “fit” and make no difference.

feature image
Jerry-Lorenzo-FOG-Athletics-Debut-Collection-Innersect-5.jpg
Jerry-Lorenzo-FOG-Athletics-Debut-Collection-Innersect-3.jpg
Jerry-Lorenzo-FOG-Athletics-Debut-Collection-Innersect-2.jpg
Jerry-Lorenzo-FOG-Athletics-Debut-Collection-Innersect-1.jpg

Not clear for a specific release date but at least they will drop something soon.

lots of people were saying that about virgil before and even after the ten collab. but yeah jerry doesn't hold a candle to other designers

this guy better come with the collab of the century. don't want to be let down (i most likely will) after all this waiting

From what I read from his past nike co worker, he’s very hands on on designing etc of the product. So hopefully it’s no diff with his Adi stuffs

For real. If these kicks aren’t some serious heaters, that’s going to be a mega L. Waiting to see some kicks already.

I was looking at some fog fan IG feed, and one of em was sharing story bout how one of the head guy at fog adidas is no longer there, and that adidas is rethinking bout the whole adidas x fog partnership.

Not sure if its legit or not, but looking at how the whole things unfolding at the moment and how jerry is just posting essentials stuffs, it seems like the whole nike x fog end of days like 2 years ago.

Bet that adidas tattoo feels like a great idea now Jerry
Someone showed a pic of him getting a new undercut hairstyle.

Might be why he choose to remove the lower part of his hair to get out of the way from the adidas neck tattoo removal process lol.

Bet that adidas tattoo feels like a great idea now Jerry
He say that that’s not adidas tattoo. It’s to represent his 3 pillar foundation of the brand - essential, mainline and fog adidas. And sometimes to represent the holy trinity, just the usual Jerry bs lol

Back
Top Bottom