ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desktop Confirmed is like the Nike Draw though, right? If anything that's a good thing for us manual folks. 

definitely would resell them asap if i had them
Meh, if you haven't sold them by now then $500 bucks probably doesn't matter all that much. I doubt that the restock will be huge and that the zebras will drop below 1k once all is said and done

I could be wrong though

Good thing I was able to swap my Zebras for DS Moonrocks(My Grails); now the Moonrocks are worth more.

Hopefully I can grab another pair of Zebras that I can wear this time.

So I should cop from a consistent location then?

I hit all three Black Friday pairs and a black white off FTL at the same location. Same for space jams and other Js. I changed the stores around for the creams and took an L on one of the most stocked. Location matters.

How you figure?
People on iPhones doing some 200+ taps per second on the Confirmed App. 

If it's like Nike Draw, all you do is log in to your Adidas account, link your payment info, and put your draw in and hope they charge your account. No funny business. Should do that for all releases so we ain't gotta sit on the computer staring at the screen for 2 plus hours just to take an L. 

Last edited:

If it's like Nike Draw, all you do is log in to your Adidas account, link your payment info, and put your draw in and hope they charge your account. No funny business. Should do that for all releases so we ain't gotta sit on the computer staring at the screen for 2 plus hours just to take an L. 
Just convert the taps to accounts and you have the funny business for the Draw method
People entering 100's of accounts to nikes draw

I think if they implement desktop confirmed it'll be more like an enterence into the queue rather than the draw method. So you have to have an approved account to go into the queue.

I could be wrong though

I think I'd prefer a beluga restock (exact same design, not a 2.0 version) so the prices on those take a hit

Last edited:

I agree

I would rather wait 2 hours. I hate the draw lol.

Desktop Confirmed is like the Nike Draw though, right? If anything that's a good thing for us manual folks. 

the draw is terrible

I've never even won it on multiple accounts

rather strike out manually than leave it up to a stupid raffle with single users with hundreds of thousands of entries.

no thanks

Make it so you have to link your Debit/CC to your account before you can enter. Then the people who make 100s of accounts won't matter. Any account with duplicate debit/cc # can take the ban-hammer.

Last edited:
Make it so you have to link your Debit/CC to your account before you can enter. Then the people who make 100s of accounts won't matter. Any account with duplicate debit/cc # can take the ban-hammer.
People will just use privacy.com or other sites with the same concept

People always find ways around rules, it sucks but that's the nature of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom