ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it takes 1 week to ship from YS anyone know how long it'll take after it ships to arrive? Cuz if it takes another week after it ships then why is shipping $20 again? ($50 for CA, RIP)

Since it takes 1 week to ship from YS anyone know how long it'll take after it ships to arrive? Cuz if it takes another week after it ships then why is shipping $20 again? ($50 for CA, RIP)

Because they can charge $20 for shipping?

Also, that really depends on where you live and what day they ship it..

Last edited:
Already finding eBay listings for $220 shipped. The resell on these should hopefully flatline by the time everyone starts receiving their ADC and YS pairs. They were originally a "retail or bust" for me, but I probably wouldn't pass up on a pair for $160-$170.

Last edited:
Zebras re-release will look something like the Oreo numbers...More than Belugas and less than Breds...

We'll see if the hype stays with the colorway now that the most limited V2 tag gets pulled...
Zebra is too good...  There will be fluctuation from current but it will hold the crown for awhile based on everything (colorways) we've seen so far - barring the consortium.

i missed the PP release this morning, should i pull the trigger on a size 13 for 235 shipped?

thanks

Kanye got y'all wearing Reeboks for retail or close to it? 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom