ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how some of y'all are cool with trading yeezys. There's way too many fakes for me to be comfortable doing trades

I'm going to sell all my adidas stuff, they keep on re releasing pairs, driving out collectors like me. (if collectors are gone, interest in the brand too).

It would have been so much simple to make a slight change in the color, or to change the heel tab or whatever else... it's like the triple black, i loved the pair, i purchased 2 at resell, i wore one i kept one, when they re-released i sold it. I just dont understand why adidas is doing that. 

I'm going to sell all my adidas stuff, they keep on re releasing pairs, driving out collectors like me. (if collectors are gone, interest in the brand too).

It would have been so much simple to make a slight change in the color, or to change the heel tab or whatever else... it's like the triple black, i loved the pair, i purchased 2 at resell, i wore one i kept one, when they re-released i sold it. I just dont understand why adidas is doing that. 
were you a real fan of the shoe if youre ready to drop your entire collection because of re-releases?

because most people don't have a shot at these for retail....pretty sure they would rather have more people wearing their brand than be "exclusive"

Wear what you like, not the hype. 

Then when (if) news comes around that the Zebra restock is a myth and they let go pairs for 900.. resellers will be ******** their pants.. boy does that pepto yeezy seem appropriate now.

were you a real fan of the shoe if youre ready to drop your entire collection because of re-releases?

DING DING DING lmaoo. fairweather "collectors" mad because adidas likes to provide shoes to people who want them.

good riddance.

every collector on earth could die in a fire and they would still sell shoes..they are not and never have been the priority for these corporations

Too much truth, people complaining about restocks like it is the end of the world
a huge fan, but i love also exclusivity otherwise i would not be in this passion, i collect what i love, i don't want to buy one day a 1K pair because i love it and the other day see it at every shoe store. Adidas was not even a tab on flight club before Y signed up. So they would be smart on keeping their release tight and stop playing with collector's nerves. 

There's some characters in this thread. Making my day fly by. 

The icing on the cake is not wearing yeezys because kids wear them. It's top 5 in one of the silliest things I've ever read on here. I guess the OP gotta start wearing shoes made in non GS sizes 
laugh.gif

DING DING DING lmaoo. fairweather "collectors" mad because adidas likes to provide shoes to people who want them.

good riddance.
did you know the boost existed way before Y put them on its yeezy? no one cared. collectors are part of brands id. why don't you go buy some sketchers instead of laughing at me?

a huge fan, but i love also exclusivity otherwise i would not be in this passion, i collect what i love, i don't want to buy one day a 1K pair because i love it and the other day see it at every shoe store. Adidas was not even a tab on flight club before Y signed up. So they would be smart on keeping their release tight and stop playing with collector's nerves. 
"collectors" arent even a half of a drop in the bucket of adidas bottom line, or any of the big brands for that matter. skethchers being number 2 behind nike and being neck and neck with adidas these past few years proves that.

You are a wise man. The moral to your post is to not spend that type of cash on a shoe like that in the first place. Any shoe has the threat of re-releasing or becoming a retro. Spend it on shoes that are verified memorabilia like authenticated Js. Nothing like this exist from Adidas...except from I guess a Tmac or Kobe 1

good riddance.

did you know the boost existed way before Y put them on its yeezy? no one cared. collectors are part of brands id. why don't you go buy some sketchers instead of laughing at me?

You collectors like to THINK you're part of the brand ID. Adidas doesn't give a damn about you guys, sorry.

Like dude said up there.. you guys can all disappear tomorrow and nothing would change.

"collectors" arent even a half of a drop in the bucket of adidas bottom line, or any of the big brands for that matter. skethchers being number 2 behind nike and being neck and neck with adidas these past few years proves that.
Yep...collectors aren't even thought of. Mike Powell from NPR broke that down to me a while back. I gotta listen to his podcast this afternoon about the Adidas execs, the future of boost and yeezys. should be interesting. Link below.

https://t.co/AgDrUyX3a9

You collectors like to THINK you're part of the brand ID. Adidas doesn't give a damn about you guys, sorry.

Like dude said up there.. you guys can all disappear tomorrow and nothing would change.
i don't think we live on the same planet. 

Why do you think all hyped brands are doing exclusive stuff and collabs? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom