ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or are the power phases taking forever to ship? I ordered off ADC and it has said they've been confirmed and waiting to pack all week. I would hate to know what shipping that isn't expedited is like.

Artificial leather maybe but there did seem to be real hype. I may agree that the hype isn't justified but it is real. The purchase was real, I saw it deduct $128 from my account. It is back in my account and the shoes haven't shipped so perhaps it was an "artificial purchase". If they finally decide to ship these I'm sure they'll take my money then

Someone on IG sold PP for $200 via TroyDMall day of ADC release, that guy was either broke or on to something 
nthat.gif

Idk about that bro your comparing a "GR" to a shoe that was very limited and even the rerelease being limited.

Can y'all stop labeling Yeezys as GR lol we know the re release is limited but that's what I'm saying. Breds were limited and so has every other V2.

I'm suspecting people are referring to GR in terms of Yeezy releases, not in terms of general sneaker releases...

I can't wait to see how much resell tanks on the Zebras after the release.

Hes Kicks(Youtuber) predicted that resell might even drop to $450.

I can't wait to see how much resell tanks on the Zebras after the release.

Hes Kicks(Youtuber) predicted that resell might even drop to $450.

I doubt it. The most popular V2 along with having bred numbers will most likely result in similar resell to breds

That was my point, I didn't get that anybody was implying they wouldn't be tough to get but rather there would be more options to shoot your shot.
Yeah I definitely think we have a shot. The original zebra release was like hitting the lotto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom