ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All it shows is my order is confirmed and my house on a map [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Have you checked UPS MyChoice yet? That updated and showed tracking info like 6 hours before I got the shipping email from YS.

The second YS creates your shipping label, UPS MyChoice will update. So I'd probably monitor that throughout he day for a better idea of when your order will ship.

And people are talking like today is the last day for YS to ship? That can't be true. Didn't it take em weeks this last Bred release to ship out all orders? I wouldn't sweat it quite yet I think YS just moves slow sometimes.

Last edited:
Copped Breds from a european boutique for $429 last night...can't believe they taxed like that since they sell other stuff for retail but felt like it was still worth it.

what website??
Yeah, where?!
First time hearing about project blitz how legit are they?
just checked. they have 23 size 11s, 14 sz 13s

fakes or nah
nerd.gif

I know it's corgishoe, but dang, 23??
It's CroatianStyles. You really going to question whether they're legit!? 

right now the moonrocks could add like $200 and then it would be fair right now the zebras going to max out at 2.5k for the average size I suspect everything has its limits even red octobers go for 5k tops on average.

Moonrocks should add like $300 or so.

thanks, this i have pending wants 250 but is getting cold feet. gonna bump my offer to 300 and see if he accepts the offer.

I sold zebras for 1025 euros size 8.5. What do you think, isn't it too low ? I did it right after the purchase on 25th.

Besides the shoes came today and i can easily say that those are extremely impressive, the best yeezys out of all in my opinion. Feel so lucky that i could keep one pair for myself.
you should honor the sale. i hate sellers that do that

I sold zebras for 1025 euros size 8.5. What do you think, isn't it too low ? I did it right after the purchase on 25th.

Besides the shoes came today and i can easily say that those are extremely impressive, the best yeezys out of all in my opinion. Feel so lucky that i could keep one pair for myself.
Honor the sale man

Have you checked UPS MyChoice yet? That updated and showed tracking info like 6 hours before I got the shipping email from YS.

The second YS creates your shipping label, UPS MyChoice will update. So I'd probably monitor that throughout he day for a better idea of when your order will ship.

And people are talking like today is the last day for YS to ship? That can't be true. Didn't it take em weeks this last Bred release to ship out all orders? I wouldn't sweat it quite yet I think YS just moves slow sometimes.
Yeah, loggin into your UPS MyChoice will update you faster.  That being said, I got the YS tracking # email the same day.

Yes, shipping could take up to 2 weeks if we're using the breds release as an example.  Took about 15 days to get my shipping # for the bred.... which I should be getting tomorrow :D

you mean you aint already have a white tee in your closet for these?
[/quote

Just downloaded the app so I'll be patient

i get that i paid for a product, but maybe the man behind the computer is moody and you know....clicks on that cancel button somehow... lol
That's called paranoia.  However, what if that man behind the computer pushes your order through faster?  

Don't anticipate the negative, it's worth the shot.  

why are you asking if you sold em too low? its obvious that you couldn't sit on them and waited. you did good!!!

why are you asking if you sold em too low? its obvious that you couldn't sit on them and waited. you did good!!!
i dont mean that i could wait for long just to sell them for more what i meant was that i could wait a day or 2 and sell them for 200euros more for instance. I think it was possible easily. I'm afraid that i was just too hasty with the price.

This is very true. 

or i'll just leave it as is and let it organically come to.

lol
Hindsight is 20/20 dude. take them for what its worth.. at least youre not taking an L! 

Also, since when did BRED prices go up !!?! looking on the 'bay now wth! 

ehh it's hard to decline the payment the guy made now but i wish i could refund him the money and sell for more cuz i regret it that i wanted only that little

Think of it the other way, you made 5x the amount. Be happy about that turnover. And on top of that I bet you that guy you sold it to is stoked to get it for a good price. Win-win imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom