ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i want to ship some shoes, is it cheaper to go to usps or use the ebay shipping labels? anyone have experience with this? or the paypal shipping (never used this before).

also, whats the best way to avoid getting scammed. sold something via invoice. want to make sure buyer doesnt come back and say he got something else.

If you're a powerseller you get up to 10%-12% sometimes and it's uploaded right away so the buyer gets a email etc.....

Print from Ebay

Just check PP and EBay to make sure the addresses match

Although my confirmed hasn't updated yet and still showing the Tap now button.  
mean.gif

Still waiting on my YS shipping for the Powerphase's.  

I wonder if anyone has reversed the transaction on them before for taking so long to ship.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'd honestly just purchase to resell and get easy money... they are pretty ugly in my honest opinion..

Plus I feel like kanye is pushing the limit with how basic and expensive price point .. basically saying I can sell anything at any price point while making goofy baggy clothes that look like homeless..
weren't you just preaching every post just a week ago about "F the resellers" "cop to wear", and now you wanna become a reseller 
laugh.gif

Still waiting on my YS shipping for the Powerphase's.  

I wonder if anyone has reversed the transaction on them before for taking so long to ship.  
laugh.gif

Just reversed my transaction last week.

But that was for the Cream that was supposed to be shipped since 2nd May, label was created and shipment email was sent to me but parcel wasn't sent.

Gave them 1 month before filing the dispute.

Also stops a single person from using multiple devices efficiently

Wonder if this new system can be jigged

Well it doesn't block the Jailbreak
On the iPhone or the repo to hide it from Adc

They just add 1 more step

It will be solved

Does it use ReCaptcha? Because if not and it's a random puzzle/question by adidas every drop then I don't see how it can be solved other than maybe somehow having the app reset the attempt if you get it wrong and then continuously trying the same spot as a sort of brute force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom