ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
​Yup...

There will be higher numbers, but the shoe is already hyped.

I bet the will sell for around $450 to $500 right after they release, then maybe some pairs for $400 with people get desperate. After a few months back up to $750-800.

Kids ruin resale by buying shoes they can't hold on to, then flipping as fast as they can.

Same thing happens every Supreme drop. Kids flip stuff for seriously $5-10, but if they held on to it, it would be worth 2-3x+ more.

That's good for people who actually want to wear the shoes though. 16 year old kids get lucky and land a pair of Yeezys and when they can't flip instantly they put it on a face book group for like $400 so then everyone else drops their prices.

Will not climb no where near 1k again mayb in a year or two
Really depends on the total stock numbers tbh. I've seen estimates anywhere from 20k pairs to 120k pairs. If it's closer to 120k, then clearly it won't go near $1k again but if it is between 20-50k pairs, the $1k resell value will come back eventually (maybe in a year).

Why does this always happen?
laugh.gif

Just because they're going to be available more this time around.....doesn't make them a GR.
Super GR bro

If you didnt get them you didnt do your homework or do leg day at the gym

​Yup...

There will be higher numbers, but the shoe is already hyped.

I bet the will sell for around $450 to $500 right after they release, then maybe some pairs for $400 with people get desperate. After a few months back up to $750-800.

Kids ruin resale by buying shoes they can't hold on to, then flipping as fast as they can.

Same thing happens every Supreme drop. Kids flip stuff for seriously $5-10, but if they held on to it, it would be worth 2-3x+ more.
I don't think kids are ruining resale, they're just short-selling like stocks for easy cash.  U have the option of long-term investments vs short, to each his own.

I don't think kids are ruining resale, they're just short-selling like stocks for easy cash.  U have the option of long-term investments vs short, to each his own.
I sit on some items (Powerphases, Supreme Accessories, Supreme Box anything, etc...) and flip others (Cheap Euro Ultraboosts / NMDs, general Supreme, etc...).
That's good for people who actually want to wear the shoes though. 16 year old kids get lucky and land a pair of Yeezys and when they can't flip instantly they put it on a face book group for like $400 so then everyone else drops their prices.
Yeah Supreme was depressing me this year (first year I tried to sell it) because of this. I get it now lol

Man I hate being one of those guys that pay resell ... let alone for worn pairs. That **** sucks 

shot to the wind for them 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom