ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s weird finishline usually release yeezys at their flagship Roosevelt field location here but looks like they sent these to a way smaller location in a less traveled area. Maybe they caught the RF location being dirty
I a few releases ago the footstores (in NYC) started populating different stores when I entered my zip ... suspect RF will pop up maybe a day or so into raffle like my fav stores did. 
I already made platinum VIP for footlocker but part of me feels like buying more crap ahead of the release will help my chances lol
so ... this is what Sneaker Stockholm Syndrome looks like. 
roll.gif

I thought FNL was rigged until I won the creams last month lol

Cant say its rigged anymore
it's rigged when it wants to be, had a friend hat worked at finish just hold his ticket to be called lol

Last edited:
So I'm live to talk about this new confirmed update and some legit tips on how to get to Platinum VIP status without spending 300.

Just noticed Champs has v2 on it's calendar for the 24th but a different product ID (CP 62417) than the original Zebras (CP 9654) ... thinking we might have two versions released like the PBs with some slight differences. 

View media item 2464613

Last edited:
Just noticed Champs has v2 on it's calendar for the 24th but a different product ID (CP 62417) than the original Zebras (CP 9654) ... thinking we might have two versions released like the PBs with some slight differences. 

Corrected the yellow on the heel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom