ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
6i6tll.jpg

Straight from ADC themselves :lol:

...so the Vegas store STILL isn't open!? -_-

People gonna want the new ones without piss sole more if that's the case lol.

Boost heads are a finicky bunch ... I can see the cream soles being the sought after pair on some the white-brite soles look 'fake' ish...

So adidas stores doing instore raffles?

Nah....

is this the widest V2 release to date?

feels like its tied wh the creams

Nah..probably won't be in the top 3 of v2 releases ....

for those that have a real pair of zebras..are they built like all the other v2? so is the boost similar to past v2s and also is thickness of the knit and general structure of the zebras supposed to be similar to other v2? some one told me adidas slightly tweaked the boost and the material in the heel on the zebras so they are slightly different then all other v2. thanks.

Sounds like someone is trying to justify a fugazi pair [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Boost same (ridges instead of nipples of v1s), knit feels same-ish (honestly couldn't tell you if they used a 400 or 200 thread count lol) - but let's be honest none of those things would change your thirst level would it?

I like them both but in the long run I'd definitely pick the creams over the zebras.. more practical. I assume Zebras look better over time than creams tho. 

Creams can be worn with anything. I like them both though, really hope I can secure a pair of Zebras at retail. In for my second pair of Yeezys!  
smile.gif

Looks like a rigged raffle to me. No way to ensure it's fair.  Plus, incoming thousands of fake accounts and egg profile pictures 

Last edited:
Looks like a rigged raffle to me. No way to ensure it's fair.  Plus, incoming thousands of fake accounts and egg profile pictures 

exactly

why can't they do the instore raffle. was gonna drive to the hood to enter if any Detroit stores was gonna get em :smh:

oh well

People gonna want the new ones without piss sole more if that's the case lol.

Boost heads are a finicky bunch ... I can see the cream soles being the sought after pair on some the white-brite soles look 'fake' ish...

I can see that too.

Everyone hated the yellowish sole, but they will all of a sudden love it if the re-release pairs don't have it smh

for those that have a real pair of zebras..are they built like all the other v2? so is the boost similar to past v2s and also is thickness of the knit and general structure of the zebras supposed to be similar to other v2? some one told me adidas slightly tweaked the boost and the material in the heel on the zebras so they are slightly different then all other v2. thanks.

Sounds like someone is trying to justify a fugazi pair [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Boost same (ridges instead of nipples of v1s), knit feels same-ish (honestly couldn't tell you if they used a 400 or 200 thread count lol) - but let's be honest none of those things would change your thirst level would it?

Absolutely hate when vendors raffles consist of social media shares/retweets, etc.

Like if I really had nothing better to do, what's stopping me from making a bunch of fake twitter and instagram accounts, have them follow each other, then enter all these raffles?

Is there ANY vetting or verification that goes on? I've basically never entered a social media raffle.

Last edited:
Absolutely hate when vendors raffles consist of social media shares/retweets, etc.

Like if I really had nothing better to do, what's stopping me from making a bunch of fake twitter and instagram accounts, have them follow each other, then enter all these raffles?

Is there ANY vetting or verification that goes on? I've basically never entered a social media raffle.

there is no verification, its twitter :lol:

its just dumb because you can enter with 5,000 accounts and not win but theres people with twitter bots, plenty who can and will abuse this and win

oh well. best you can do is enter and hope you get lucky, plenty will win with just a single entry. could be me or you but doubt it :lol:

The yellow part on the sole was always dope to me.. and by dope I mean when I first saw them in person and started liking them.

At this point i feel like Barney's and END are the only legit raffles going. Everything else is rigged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom