ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
serious or...?

I know a reseller already claimed to have 18 pairs locked up but he's plugged up. he also has a ton of stuff consigned at nojokicks
nojo and josh are cohorts. 

That's how they're able to "match" buyers with sellers when someone flakes.

serious or...?

I know a reseller already claimed to have 18 pairs locked up but he's plugged up. he also has a ton of stuff consigned at nojokicks

nojo and josh are cohorts. 

That's how they're able to "match" buyers with sellers when someone flakes.

yea like I mentioned in the other thread, nojo is right out the backdoor of the building where stockx offices are located. seen you're boy tonio there once :lol:

Last edited:
4, as usual. IIRC turtle doves is the only 350 that didn't come in a size smaller than size 5. 

Last edited:

if you, Zyzz, a man with 70k posts on a sneaker forum, barely know about the in's & out's of the app, then the rest of your town gotta still be running on windows 98. IMO I think you have a good shot. Bet 50% of your town people signing up won't even know about the headstart. 
I'm in Detroit also, when I logged into the App it said they're doing an in store ticket sweepstakes. Am I missing something?

I'm in Detroit also, when I logged into the App it said they're doing an in store ticket sweepstakes. Am I missing something?

Michigan still does the traditional old school raffle method

They haven't switched over to the more fair app raffle like 90% of FTL/FA/Champs stores

In all seriousness I'm a TTS 10 and feel like I should have gotten a 10.5 as of now. Narrow and snug af. I'm sure the leather will stretch...right? Lol

It will to a point, yes. Overall, it's just a bit tight in the heel I think, and the last few days I've stopped wearing my TTS 9.5s though and just gone with the 10s. They're a little long for my taste but the heel is definitely more comfortable. I apologize for saying too early that TTS would suffice.

Speaking of being outside The Zone, the DC line is literally an apartment complex down from me so I have to drive 3 min to the local Starbucks to get inside it.

So what you're saying is my odds at Somerset and Fairlane are exactly 0 lol

fairlane is 0 for sure, anyone on here will tell you.

somerset was legit at one point but they got a new manager I think and bunch of new employees. think they've turned shady IMO

others won't agree but going off what I think and see the last few releases

still gonna throw a ticket in on Monday or Tuesday but not expecting much but since its not too far outta the way why not plus ill hit up chick fit a

That's why Burn Rubber was so Clutch in the D

but I don't think they are getting these this time around

They have their own unique "rules" dont they?

Like they don't have an official release date/time, they were randomly gonna throw them out on the shelves for their daily customers to notice.  

Maybe I'm mis-remembering.  I've actually never been there, just saw it online. 

Haven't gotten a reply about the SKU on restock pairs, but saw a pic from a footstore manager who has his pairs in and the sole is still yellow.

I thought burn rubber back doored or up charged,

I remember for bred 1 or something they made you buy clothes to get a raffle ticket, FOH :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom