Status
Not open for further replies.
Raffles people cheat and it's not fair regardless what anyone says

No thank you
Can confirm 
tired.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

it can't be one per household, what if your gf or spouse lands the pair while using a differenct CC but the same address as you?

also its been mentioned that ppl have landed multiple pairs using different CC all going to 1 address.
I got 3 pairs of creams shipped to the same address using 2 CCs and then paypal linked to one of the CCs, but all with different emails.

Someone bit on my bid of 153 on StockX for the Powerphases. With the $25 off new member thing basically got it for retail. Pretty happy.

First time gunning for some yeezys. Going through adidas app, footlocker, and shiekh. Next week is going to be fun.

If you purchased shoes regardless of price and were happy who cares?

Yeah it's coming out again but some people have more money than others

Everyone else says it does

So conflicting Info
might be..also conflicting info on the addresses & payment info.

but i've been using my canadian CC and having the order shipped to the states without any issue numerous times.

Last edited:
Yeah I can see people not picking midtown locations after dealing with the creams release.

And just to clarify, word is that these or less than creams, but more than oreos?

How long does it take you guys to pick up sneakers? Longest I've had to wait is 45 minutes at champs Lenox in Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom