ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

zebras to me are the best V2 by far then creams. i never saw any "low key hate" for creams in fact no one hates any V2 really
lol what? there was hate for the belugas originally. Hate for the green & copper v2's too because the color didn't match the description and were both similar

Last edited:
C'mon now....you know V2's are ranked off rarity. :rolleyes

Zebra's are still my favorite even if they released in 100K pairs.

White stripe was my fave v2 before release then hit last in ranking after seeing them in person bcz looked like it has been sitting in the box for 10 years and the brown tissue paper browned the white stripe :x

So I officially won my trade of my Zebras for his Belugas/Kith UB/$150 after the first Zebra drop. Zebras are my fav v2 but I couldnt resist that deal. Hopefully I'll be able to grab a personal this time around

Last edited:
Serious question here. What's with the love for zebras but low key hate for the creams? Creams get scolded because "they will get dirty". Don't zebras still have hella white also? I know I'm in the minority but these solid color Yeezys killn the stripes to me(breds, creams, greens). It's still all hail the Beluga tho.
I'm not a fan of Creams cuz I think they're plain as hell.

None of us are winning any of those raffles.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Doesn't hurt to try, I'll like to own at least one pair of Yeezys.

Best V2 CW outside of the Belugas.

"With this restock, Adidas will be rolling out a new version of their “Confirmed” App with a new way of reserving these shoes, instead of going to the “Zone” in the app and, if you are lucky enough to confirm, coming back to your chosen Adidas store, you now input your shipping information and the shoes are actually shipped to you from the stores inventory. It is unsure if you can ship the shoes to a city outside of your “zone” – it probably is unlikely that you would be able to." -brickometer on twitter

Anyone know how true this is?

So I officially won my trade of my Zebras for his Belugas/Kith UB/$150 after the first Zebra drop. Zebras are my fav v2 but I couldnt resist that deal. Hopefully I'll be able to grab a personal this time around
Damn that's robbery 

"With this restock, Adidas will be rolling out a new version of their “Confirmed” App with a new way of reserving these shoes, instead of going to the “Zone” in the app and, if you are lucky enough to confirm, coming back to your chosen Adidas store, you now input your shipping information and the shoes are actually shipped to you from the stores inventory. It is unsure if you can ship the shoes to a city outside of your “zone” – it probably is unlikely that you would be able to." -brickometer on twitter

nerd.gif

Hmmm That would cool to have them shipped!!!

Not for this drop, but they will supposedly be implementing that for certain releases in the future.

Got confirmation that my local adidas store is going to be one of the pickup spots for confirmed though so that would refute this guy's claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom