ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I hit on a Shiekh raffle, this is gonna be me walking in the store to purchase my pair :lol:

spb2Tg.gif

Last edited:
Please help...

Highly unlikely but lets just say... I am able to place an order online on all footsites (FTL, Footaction, Champs and Eastbay) with 1 pair on each sites with the same Name/CC/Shipping address. Will that get canceled? 

its different companies under 1 umbrella, so theoretically you're not buying from the same store that has 1 per household. 

Please help...

Highly unlikely but lets just say... I am able to place an order online on all footsites (FTL, Footaction, Champs and Eastbay) with 1 pair on each sites with the same Name/CC/Shipping address. Will that get canceled? 
No, different websites although owned by the same company you should be good

175 shipped for powerphases a good deal or can I hold off and not expect these to raise in price?

Last edited:
Happy Friday yall. Fit pic for the haters and some variety.
laugh.gif

Can't lie , this fit will be good if you weren't showing those ******* socks , please tell me you didn't bought them, PLEASE IT WAS A GIFT right? 

And the jean well man, I don't know how you get in that , you don't even look that skinny to say that you just slip trough easily, wrong turn and you're gonna rip the **** out of it 

Keep it on 

Can't lie , this fit will be good if you weren't showing those ******* socks , please tell me you didn't bought them, PLEASE IT WAS A GIFT right? 

And the jean well man, I don't know how you get in that , you don't even look that skinny to say that you just slip trough easily, wrong turn and you're gonna rip the **** out of it 

Keep it on 

There it is. :lol:

Yes I bought the socks, no I didnt pay full price. Yes I gained winter weight that im too lazy to work off, and no skinny jeans are not hard to put on. Thats a myth papa. :smokin

Thank god for the baggy clothing trend, best believe if I wore tighter clothes id be in the gym everyday. :lol:

Please help...

Doubt it ... each is considered a distinct entity. I have personally won pairs through the app at each store and have picked up with the same cc with no issue. 

Bay Area + Sac-town Shiekh list: 

SF Flagship - 80783FBB5F

Southland Mall - BF313FE664

Bay Fair Mall - 

WFS Valley Fair - 6ACBF06196

Hilltop Mall - CBCCDFF179

Arden Fair (Sacramento but share if you can get it) - 

Florin Mall (Sacramento but share if you can get it) - 

I know someone posted SF flagship and 1-2 others. Let me look them up.

Question though: I entered both Shiekh online raffles. The normal one and the one for everyone who took a L last time. We should be fine entering both right?

Last edited:
There it is.
laugh.gif

Yes I bought the socks, no I didnt pay full price. Yes I gained winter weight that im too lazy to work off, and no skinny jeans are not hard to put on. Thats a myth papa.
smokin.gif

Thank god for the baggy clothing trend, best believe if I wore tighter clothes id be in the gym everyday.
laugh.gif
My man you know you already have to many ig ******/**** you don't need me to be one 
laugh.gif
 you need the hate 
devil.gif
nthat.gif

Well at least ... 70% off I imagine or maybe 80% ...

I own some, they hard, I'm not even big, sometimes they turn uncomfortable as well, but well seems like the one you wearing is on the stretchy side. 

My man you know you already have to many ig ******/**** you don't need me to be one :lol:  you need the hate :evil: :nthat:

Well at least ... 70% off I imagine or maybe 80% ...

I own some, they hard, I'm not even big, sometimes they turn uncomfortable as well, but well seems like the one you wearing is on the stretchy side. 

:lol: at the IG comment. I had about 1500 followers around September last year. Closing in on 18k. :smokin

You my guy.

I highyl recommend Represent Clo jeans. Skinny but goddamn they are so comfortable and stretchy. The denim im wearing is Zara, bought them maybe close to 3 ago but they are my favorite jeans. Fit well, even more comfy than the Represnet denim, and it stacks a lot more too if youre into that. Wish Zara came out again with a similar pair but every season theres nothing that comes close.

Last edited:

wouldn't dress like this either. But cool 
haha too fat to go that route... i get all my denim inspiration from grizz
nthat.gif
but thought it was a cool/relevant pic to get away from codes & Q&A
My buddy today... "Get me an 11.5 when you're buying them this weekend."

lmao my friend who isnt into kicks like that asked me to grab him an "extra" size 10 when i was doing my black friday pickup & i hit him with the russel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom